A Mathematically Incorrect Dedication.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

A Mathematically Incorrect Dedication.

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Tomorrows comic (which I will be posted in about and hour or so.) is 100% based on my own true life emotions/experiences. However, (since I kept thinking of it as I drew and planned the comic) it is also 100% percent based on this right here. http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t= ... 1#p1090334

And so, I wold like to dedicate all 200% percent of this comic to Termite. \:D/ (Who, coincidentally made me ridiculously excited/happy by following my Tumblr, \:D/ so I'm spreading around the internet evaluation. ) You rock, Termite. Both for being so supportive, and killing crickets.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Limerick
OK

Post by Limerick »

I am sorry, but I am afraid I must object, side with TS, and save the cricket. I sympathize with Termy but a bug killing an insect is murder. And beside that, not very kind. *revives*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

She would probably be more honored by a grammatically correct dedication. You should say “whose real name” ;)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:')
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein