Trank & Trivia!

Trank's August Contest

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Trank & Trivia!

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Our Third and Final Contest

Wow, have the months flown by! :shock: It seemed only yesterday that we ran our first monthly contest, Apples to Apples. We then proceeded with the AIO Writing Contest III which ran throughout July and into early August. Now, with less than a three weeks remaining in our term, Frank and I would like to offer something special to this online community. Thanks to your votes, Trank & Trivia will be the final contest of our term. We hope you will enjoy participating as much as we did creating the trivia for you. :D

Entry Fee

$0.00!! :x

Rules

1. Click to view the Trank quiz and AIO trivia.

2. Private message your answers to me, using the following format:
Trank Trivia

1. a
2. b
3. c
etc.

AIO Trivia

1. your answer
2. your answer
3. your answer
etc.
3. Your submission must be received no later than August 25th at 8:00 pm ET if you wish to be eligible for prizes.

Prizes!

1. The contestant with the highest number of correct answers for the Trank trivia will win their choice of any doll in the Mod & Admin Doll Gallery. In the event that two are tied for first place, both will receive their choice of any doll in the aforementioned gallery. If three or more are tied for first place, each will receive $500.

2. For every AIO trivia question correctly answered, participants will earn $50.

Have fun!

\:D/
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yayness for Trank and Trivia! \:D/ Thanks, Trent and Frank! I look forward to trying my best at some of the questions! Some of those look kind of hard. I don't think that I'll do that well. :anxious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Are the two contests viewed as one contest?

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Basically, yep.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Hmm...since I haven't been around for as long as a lot of people, I doubt I'd do very well on the Trank Trivia part. But I'm willing to guess that I'll get most of the questions on the AIO Trivia....okay, I'll try it! \:D/
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Applesauce wrote:Hmm...since I haven't been around for as long as a lot of people, I doubt I'd do very well on the Trank Trivia part. But I'm willing to guess that I'll get most of the questions on the AIO Trivia....okay, I'll try it! \:D/
Same here. I was taking a little break from AIO, but it looks like I'm returning to my roots ;) As for the Trank Trivia...I'll probably just guess most of 'em \:D/
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Trent DeWhite wrote:[...] This was then proceeded with the [...]
I object! It should be:
Trent DeWhite wrote:[...] This was then followed by the [...]
Or even:
Trent DeWhite wrote:[...] We then proceeded to the [...]
*radio crackles* 10-4, situation stabilized. English Police agent NCC-1701-D out. *radio crackles*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks, Tim. :roll: ;)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Just for clarification, absolutely no help is permitted (googling, searching, relistening to AIO eps), correct?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

There aren't any rules against researching for the answers, but it'd be cool if you could answer them without help. ;)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I think I'm hearing a "no" but I'm not sure. Winked faces confuse me. :(
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'm sorry. :( I'll give you a straight-up answer.
Itaque wrote:Just for clarification, absolutely no help is permitted (googling, searching, relistening to AIO eps), correct?
Incorrect.

Does that help? :D
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yes, it helps! ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'll play!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

By the way, question #8 in Trank Trivia has two b's and no d.
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Applesauce wrote:Hmm...since I haven't been around for as long as a lot of people, I doubt I'd do very well on the Trank Trivia part. But I'm willing to guess that I'll get most of the questions on the AIO Trivia....okay, I'll try it! \:D/
me too--i'm going to at least start it right now. wow...some of the aio ones look hard though. memory--don't fail me now!

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I am not doing any research, I am answering off my memory only.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Sent in my answers already! \:D/

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I sent mine in!
*returns*
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

*Phew* it's over! Now I can get back to my normal-ish life. Though I gotta admit, scouring the ToO for answers had its fun moments :D