Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

31899 wrote:
bookworm wrote:
31899 wrote:I had a dream that you and Top got married, are you having a secret love affair?
I find that highly unlikely, seeing as he’s already married :anxious:
It was a joke question, although I actually did have that dream.

You need to watch what you eat before you go to bed.
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well it was clearly stated "secret love affair" which would imply marriage. ;)

Anyway, no comment.

I HAVE A QUESTION!!!! \:D/

If I change the title of my "ASK TOP ANYTHING ABOUT UFO'S!!!" thread to something like "General information on the history of UFOs" can it be moved back to Finneman's? Because it wasn't really intended as a silly ASK DUMB QUESTIONS thread (like this one! :x) but more of a general info thread that I just titled that way because I assumed not many other people have done the research that I have. :x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Your question was not directed at me, but I’d like to interject that I thought your thread was fine in FM because it was for questions on a specific topic, not random questions for a specific member.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Once again you are a wise man, bookworm. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I try to emulate you in that respect. ;)
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

What do you do with this election thing? I've been here since 2008 and I have seen some posts about the election but I don't really understand it?
~AC~
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You read about the teams, and decide who you want to be the next administrators, like snubs and The Kings Daughter (pootermobile) are right now, and then vote in the election poll at the end of the month.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Kings Son wrote:Why can't Canadians say saga correctly?
Probably the same reason that Americans think that Gilbert Blythe says "sorry" oddly. I assume it's connected to undiagnosed hearing difficulties.

American Eagle wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:I am here, Catspaw!! :inlove: Please answer my calls!!
Note to self: delete what is obviously Cowboy of Texas's duplicate account. :x
Well maybe if he'd COME AROUND once in a while I wouldn't be stealing your heart away. :noway:

*paging COT*
COT knows that my heart can never be stolen away!

...He's tried often enough. ;)
31899 wrote:Are you a superhero? I had a dream that you and Top got married, are you having a secret love affair? I found this dead body outside of city hall and it looked like someone threw it out one of the windows, what should I do with it?

I am not a superhero, but if I was, I would use my power to make sure that you never had a dream that crazy ever again. ;) Jessica did say that I was allowed to flirt with her husband, but I think she would hurt me if I did more than that. :bolt: As for the body, I hope you already spoke to the local authorities. If you had made this comment a few days earlier, I would have made some kind of Liberal or Bloc Quebecois joke, but since you posted before the election, I'm not sure if I should. :(
The Top Crusader wrote: I HAVE A QUESTION!!!! \:D/

If I change the title of my "ASK TOP ANYTHING ABOUT UFO'S!!!" thread to something like "General information on the history of UFOs" can it be moved back to Finneman's? Because it wasn't really intended as a silly ASK DUMB QUESTIONS thread (like this one! :x) but more of a general info thread that I just titled that way because I assumed not many other people have done the research that I have. :x
I'm not sure if this change has already been made, but if it hasn't been, I'll take care of moving it back.

Thanks for taking care of the last question, Dan. The best questions are the ones other people answer for me! \:D/

Post by 31899 »

I would have made some kind of Liberal or Bloc Quebecois joke, but since you posted before the election, I'm not sure if I should. :(
Oo! It's like a choose your own adventure. \:D/ Could you post the alternative response?

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You should remember to put an announcement about the chatroom commentary in the announcement box next time.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Or not, its your call! \:D/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Could those three extra contest forums be moved somewhere? It's way too many there...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

31899 wrote:
I would have made some kind of Liberal or Bloc Quebecois joke, but since you posted before the election, I'm not sure if I should. :(
Oo! It's like a choose your own adventure. \:D/ Could you post the alternative response?

Sure, how about, "Was the body near the Bloc Quebecois headquarters?" or "If I was a former Liberal MP who saw things go badly this election, I would try to make Ignatieff's removal look like an accident." Honestly, though, I felt bad for Gilles Duceppe. Not only did his party essentially collapse, but he even lost in his own riding. It's not like I ever would have voted for the party (or even have the opportunity to do so) but that would be an incredibly disheartening experience to see that happen to something you really believe in.
DanP740 wrote:You should remember to put an announcement about the chatroom commentary in the announcement box next time.
You should either make the request ahead of time or not expect it to be done by somebody who is almost never in the chat and therefore does not pay attention to chat events. Just a little note for next time.

Thanks, Top. ;)
DanP740 wrote:Could those three extra contest forums be moved somewhere? It's way too many there...
Where would you suggest they be moved so that they are easily visible for their temporary purpose but not offending to you?
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw wrote:
DanP740 wrote:Could those three extra contest forums be moved somewhere? It's way too many there...
Where would you suggest they be moved so that they are easily visible for their temporary purpose but not offending to you?
Perhaps the two Odyssey-related ones could be sub-forums under WE, with links in the announcement box. I agree; It's far too crowded. There's already one event going on, plus the election, which should really be the max.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I understand it "bothers" you guys, but Character Competition should only last a day or two(if we have enough people participating), so that will be one less. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What is your favorite Indiana Jones movie?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

How do you like my new set?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:I am here, Catspaw!! :inlove: Please answer my calls!!
Note to self: delete what is obviously Cowboy of Texas's duplicate account. :x
Well maybe if he'd COME AROUND once in a while I wouldn't be stealing your heart away. :noway:

*paging COT*
COT knows that my heart can never be stolen away!

...He's tried often enough. ;)
It was a test. And you passed! ;) Your heart is mine forever! :inlove:

Catspaw wrote:If the right guy comes along (with God's great timing) then that's good. Until then, I have no intention of making a lame and desperate search for some imaginary "perfect guy" out there. ;)
I think we both know that no search is necessary. ;)

Catspaw wrote: I have a very hard time keeping track of my alleged/planned dates with COT. :( Maybe that's why we keep not having those promised dates. :x
Oh... those... :oops:

Catspaw wrote:
bookworm wrote:Catspaw, how did your date with COT go? Or was it rained out?
It went the same way as all my other dates with COT - he stood me up, but apologized so sweetly afterward that I felt compelled to forgive him yet again. :inlove: I just can't resist that man and his imaginary cowboy hat. ;)
I decommissioned the cowboy hat... that's why you can't see it anymore. ;)

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Can I have yo numba?

-Cowboy
Yo, when you're ready to apologize, you know where to find me. :noway:

:sniff:

Okay, I forgive you. I could never stay mad at you, COT. :inlove:
Well, now that that's settled... :inlove:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote: I have a very hard time keeping track of my alleged/planned dates with COT. :( Maybe that's why we keep not having those promised dates. :x
There’s still time. The next one is August 15 I believe.

Post by 31899 »

bookworm wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
There’s still time. The next one is August 15 I believe.
Do you make up these fictional times or were the days all chosen long ago and in some thread I know not of.

Last edited by 31899 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.