THE SCARIEST Episode/s ?

I used to have a episode that I was totally scared of when I was little. How about you?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Scariest? Hmm..... Maybe The Mysterious Stranger.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:I never found the piranha scene that frightening. Now that I think about it, I probably should have found it scary, but I didn't. I guess there are some things that freak some people out more than others.

That is an extremely cool episode, though, as my username shows. \:D/
That is a great show isn't it? :D And it's starts off sounding like it's going to be so boring...
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Yeah ,I love that show, although it's really weird. =D> The piranha scene didn't really scare me either.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

The One Hobbit wrote:Scariest? Hmm..... Maybe The Mysterious Stranger.
That one is definetly the most scary for me. something about the "crazy" guy whispering on the telphone and stuff sends chills up my spine.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

beware........
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

*chills go up spine* *faint from sheer terror*
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

poWerbOy wrote:*chills go up spine* *faint from sheer terror*
hahaha. its not THAT scary.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm sure I would've been more scared if I had heard it when I was younger. 8-[
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:I'm sure I would've been more scared if I had heard it when I was younger. 8-[
That's certainly true for me. Actaully, that's why it wasn't included in the mystery album, they get a lot of negative mail on that one b/c it scares kids.

-Jonathan
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I thought that the Last great Adventure of the summer was a good ep but it the sounds and the voices didn't play the script to its full potential. The piranha scene wasn't all that great because it didn't make you believe that it was this extremely scary thing. And the Window Washer scene just wasn't as nearly as good as it could of been.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Bmuntz wrote:I thought that the Last great Adventure of the summer was a good ep but it the sounds and the voices didn't play the script to its full potential. The piranha scene wasn't all that great because it didn't make you believe that it was this extremely scary thing. And the Window Washer scene just wasn't as nearly as good as it could of been.
Even better is that audition clip for Townsend Coleman where he does the part of “Catspaw” while Phil Lollar does Terry. :lol:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

That is werid when you listen to those! All the voices are wrong. I think Ckuck Bolte-George was doing the other voices.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Bmuntz wrote:I thought that the Last great Adventure of the summer was a good ep but it the sounds and the voices didn't play the script to its full potential. The piranha scene wasn't all that great because it didn't make you believe that it was this extremely scary thing. And the Window Washer scene just wasn't as nearly as good as it could of been.
Have you even seen phiranhas? Those crazy little (ok, not so little) fish have their brains wired weirdly.

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Bmuntz Posted: 09 Apr 2005 12:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is werid when you listen to those! All the voices are wrong. I think Ckuck Bolte-George was doing the other voices.

Chandler Posted: 08 Apr 2005 11:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bmuntz wrote:
I thought that the Last great Adventure of the summer was a good ep but it the sounds and the voices didn't play the script to its full potential. The piranha scene wasn't all that great because it didn't make you believe that it was this extremely scary thing. And the Window Washer scene just wasn't as nearly as good as it could of been.

Even better is that audition clip for Townsend Coleman where he does the part of “Catspaw” while Phil Lollar does Terry
Where can I hear those clips?
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Scariest eps

Mysterious stranger

Castles and Cauldrons

Secret Room - yet also one of my favs

I still get creeped out to this day listening to the 1st 2 and a little on the 3rd
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Where can I hear those clips?
Check on whitsend.org. I heard it there but I don't know if they still have it there. :-s
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I don't know why, but The Unraveling was pretty scary to me.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Castles and cauldrens always kinda scared me.
...I hate marquees.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I still can't listen to "The Case of the Secret Room" alone at night. It creeps me out. "Whit, get out of my way" uhhhhh... creepy. And that old guy's house with the creepy laugh and the door and the African stuff. Woah.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I just listened to "Castles and Caudrons" for the first time last week, and I listened to it at night, and I must admit, it did scare me just a little. Of course, the Occult and that kind of stuff have always really creeped me out.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.