Capture the Flag

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Chandlah wrote:You would be too if you wasted your day looking through pointless threads. :mecry:
Ha! I spent all day looking through all of Top and CA's threads, Jelly and BBB's, and every other old wedding thread because of Team Blue's riddle. *rubs eyes* Two hours. Why? Because I got so caught up in laughing at Top's narrating that I forgot to just skim and ended up reading every single post in the 46 paged thread. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I was looking through all those question threads which I have never read before. I now know a few random facts about everyone who has a thread there. :P
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

SIGN ME UP!
i'm hiding a flag now.
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's a little too late. :( But I did find your flag!
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

cool
i didn't know it was too late.
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

two and a half hours for nothing! Oh well.

PC11
Merry Christmas!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

stingcameron wrote:cool
i didn't know it was too late.
Oh, sorry about that! :( I didn't know you were trying to sign up for this when I got your donation. *goes to donate the $1 back*
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

ok.
u can keep it but tooooo late.

no offense