Dreams/Nightmares

What stories do you have to tell?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

I thought I would revive an old thread to tell you about a bad, but interesting dream I had last night.

In my dream, one of the members here at the ToO (I don't think I should mention any names ;)) was friendly to me via PMs, e-mails, and IMs. Somehow this person was sneaky enough to persuade me to reveal my home address. The next night, he/she broke into my home. This person was armed and snuck into my room with a gun, which was pointed at me...

Then I woke up. It was a terrible dream, but since it was related to this board, I thought it was worth sharing.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I bet it was the Top Crusader!

or Bobbicado... :anxious:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'd like to know who did it.. :lol:
...I hate marquees.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

EugeneFan wrote:I thought I would revive an old thread to tell you about a bad, but interesting dream I had last night.

In my dream, one of the members here at the ToO (I don't think I should mention any names ;)) was friendly to me via PMs, e-mails, and IMs. Somehow this person was sneaky enough to persuade me to reveal my home address. The next night, he/she broke into my home. This person was armed and snuck into my room with a gun, which was pointed at me...

Then I woke up. It was a terrible dream, but since it was related to this board, I thought it was worth sharing.
:hilarious:

Come on, you have to tell us who! \:D/
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

I'm _always_ having the weirdest dreams, in the most recent my Dad was stuck in the sewer arguing with kermit the frog. (who, in my dream, was my fiance. :?)

I have too many little brothers and sisters, you can tell because I dream about kermit the frog! lol

-Trill
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

My dreams are the scariest, (as in absolutely crazy) dreams ever. One of my most recent:

I was staffing at camp, and I was sitting in the dining hall listening to the message, when Katie walks over and tells me something, so we get up and walk out, joining Anthony on the way. We have this little entourage of kids and we're taking them down to this little underground stream to go canoeing. Then I woke up. But this camp doesn't have canoes or a stream, so it was very weird. :-k

When I was reallly little, I had this dream, right after I was given a Mickey Mouse coloring book, that I was talking with the characters in it, while watchign them being colored. *shudder* I think that's the oldest dream I can remember.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I once had a dream that I married EK......that was interesting.

Just a question for everybody......do you dream about the ToO.....and if so.....am I in any of them?
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Everyone rejoice! I just had my very first Town of Odyssey dream. It wasn't too exciting, though: I was in Crestwood Avenue in my new tutoring shop, helping a couple people with calculus. I think it came out of me receiving my AP Calc score and also seeing Gimp's Crestwood Avenue thread. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:Just a question for everybody......do you dream about the ToO.....and if so.....am I in any of them?
I've dreamed about ToO but it's been awhile. No you weren't in any of the dreams. :anxious:

I had a horrible dream this morning that I was being forced to leave for work an hour early! :insane: You can't imaging how awful that was! :mad:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Dr. Watson wrote:I bet it was the Top Crusader!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s

I don't have nightmares...but when I was little I remember this dream I had where I was in the grocery store with my parents and everyone started to turn into lions. The weird part about the dream was at the end of it credits started rolling like in a movie. I didn't even know what credits were back then!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't mean to be insulting at all, but the dreams that some of the people here have are hilarious! *doesn't let Eugene Fan know that his "dream" about the intruder was actually reality* :-

I've had one ToO related dream. I was at some kind of camp, but it was also kind of like a school, and a bunch of the people from the ToO were there, and it was really weird. EB and Top were there, amond others. I can't remember everything that happened, but there were bunkbeds, and a weird shower curtain. I have no idea why. Bad camp memories, maybe. :-k
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Jessicado wrote:
Dr. Watson wrote:I bet it was the Top Crusader!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s

It's probably true! :noway:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I had my first dream about the TOO! It was couple of nights ago. I dreamed I posted a thread that made NO since. It was an idea that I have, and had PMed Shadowpaw about. I was thinking up all of these things I could say to them! I kind of remember Dr. Watson posting, and maybe Dancer02248! It was SO weird! :D
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

AIOfan11 wrote:I kind of remember Dr. Watson posting, and maybe Dancer02248! It was SO weird! :D

To quote Shadowpaw, my person is copyrighted and may NOT appear in your dreams without my express written consent.:)
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

Dr. Watson wrote:
AIOfan11 wrote:I kind of remember Dr. Watson posting, and maybe Dancer02248! It was SO weird! :D

To quote Shadowpaw, my person is copyrighted and may NOT appear in your dreams without my express written consent.:)
Ha-ha! I love it. :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I've had two dreams where I've dreamed that something totally ordinary happened and a long time after each of the dreams, what I dreamed about really happened!

I was hoping I was developing the gift of propehic dreams or something, but it could be a dasha-vo type feeling of just thinking I'd dreamed something...

I don't know. And I couldn't remember the dreams until I saw something happen. So ya, that's weird.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I have that too LBG.

I have had more ToO/TH related dreams than I care to count.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Linne

Post by Linne »

LovedbyGod wrote:I've had two dreams where I've dreamed that something totally ordinary happened and a long time after each of the dreams, what I dreamed about really happened!

I was hoping I was developing the gift of propehic dreams or something, but it could be a dasha-vo type feeling of just thinking I'd dreamed something...

I don't know. And I couldn't remember the dreams until I saw something happen. So ya, that's weird.
That happens to me at an average of once a week. It freaked me out when it first happened, but now I just have a sense of deja-vu. And yeah, you never seem to remember it until it happens. And it's the most commonplace things, nothing big at all! hereditary in my case, my Dad and his mom both have the same thing happen to them.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Last night, I dreamed that Laura Ingalls was on ToO ALL day. I asked her how many posts she had done. She said, "Conservatively speaking, 52." :anxious: :anxious:
Linne

Post by Linne »

I haven't had any ToO dreams, ever. :( Wonder why.