Horses

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Texan91 wrote::x I will ride a horse yet :x

And I will join whatever Horse lover's faction that is set up! :yes:
yes you will! :D Do you have any local stables or ranch's or anything? Otherwise if you join a 4-H or something I'm sure you find an opportunity. :)

So is anyone willing to help me start a horse lover's faction? I'm pretty sure that we need 5 people willing to do it and $5000 or something unless they changed it.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Sonshinegirl wrote:So is anyone willing to help me start a horse lover's faction? I'm pretty sure that we need 5 people willing to do it and $5000 or something unless they changed it.
Check this out. ;)

I rode a horse... once. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Bill Gates wrote:
Sonshinegirl wrote:So is anyone willing to help me start a horse lover's faction? I'm pretty sure that we need 5 people willing to do it and $5000 or something unless they changed it.
Check this out. ;)

I rode a horse... once. \:D/
Thanks Pseu. :D

You poor deprived child. :boohoo:
Texan91
Texas or Bust!!!
Texas or Bust!!!

Post by Texan91 »

Sonshinegirl wrote:

yes you will! :D Do you have any local stables or ranch's or anything? Otherwise if you join a 4-H or something I'm sure you find an opportunity. :)

So is anyone willing to help me start a horse lover's faction? I'm pretty sure that we need 5 people willing to do it and $5000 or something unless they changed it.
We have local riding insrtucotrs, ranches, stables, etc, so I'm planning on joining 4-H or getting a job as a stable-hand.

*off to find a job*
Texan 4 life!
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

Just keep on trying Texan.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Texan91 wrote:
Sonshinegirl wrote:

We have local riding insrtucotrs, ranches, stables, etc, so I'm planning on joining 4-H or getting a job as a stable-hand.

*off to find a job*
Then I'm sure you'll be able to find an oppotunity! :D
Keep on trying!
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

Texan91 wrote:
Sonshinegirl wrote:

*off to find a job*
Good for you! I'm sure you will find horses will change your life. It can also be very therapeutic. Even though there are times when I get frustrated ( I have very...unique horses..to say the least)... I couldn't live without horses!! :D Please keep us updated on how your "search" goes!! And if you have any questions... don't be afraid to ask!! :D

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Horses!

I've never ridden a horse. Horses aren't my absolute favorite animal, and so I don't usually think about them unless I see one (there are several in the ranch homes around my school) or someone else talks about them, but I do like the idea of riding off into the sunset on a with one's true love. What a delightful daydream. \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I want a horsie. :(

Ok seriously. I really do want a horse. In fact I want to marry a cowboy and live on a ranch and maybe have a home/camp for at risk youth there. Yeah big little girl dreams, I know, but hey who knows. and for the record, no there are no cowboys or any oher guys in my life right now and no i'm not looking. Just to clarify that. Yay for contented singleness! :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Ok seriously. I really do want a horse. In fact I want to marry a cowboy and live on a ranch and maybe have a home/camp for at risk youth there. Yeah big little girl dreams, I know, but hey who knows. and for the record, no there are no cowboys or any oher guys in my life right now and no i'm not looking. Just to clarify that. Yay for contented singleness! :)
I love you, JF. :hug: Maybe your chances of marrying a cowboy would increase if you moved out to the mid-West or something. I would try it. I hear they have beautiful sunsets out there. :yes:
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I dotn care if he is a cowboy he just has to like or better love horses for me to even think about marrying him.
Slumbo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Slumbo »

I have rode a horse before.We have ranches all around us.I see a horse almost ever day.It is fun because I like horses. \:D/
Texan91
Texas or Bust!!!
Texas or Bust!!!

Post by Texan91 »

JesusFreak777 wrote:I want a horsie. :(

Ok seriously. I really do want a horse. In fact I want to marry a cowboy and live on a ranch and maybe have a home/camp for at risk youth there. Yeah big little girl dreams, I know, but hey who knows. and for the record, no there are no cowboys or any oher guys in my life right now and no i'm not looking. Just to clarify that. Yay for contented singleness! :)
I'm a cowboy... :-k

Er...well, nevermind.

Will keep y'all updated on my wuest for horses \:D/

(See, JF? I said Y'all - I'm a true cowboy) =D>
Texan 4 life!
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

Haha Texan.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Texan91 wrote:

Er...well, nevermind.

YAY! That's great! \:D/ Unfortunately, you are also 5 years younger than me, and while some here don't seem to have a problem with flirting with younger men *cough*Catspaw*cough* I'm afraid it just won't work between us my friend. :mecry: However, I am jealous of you and now officially consider you a friend, if for no other reason than the fact that you love horses too and you said "y'all" ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

Am I your friend JF? haha I coutn alot of people my friend. The only thing that i have is if you hate horses or dogs then you have issues.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

You are ALL my friends. :D

:hug:

Texan91
Texas or Bust!!!
Texas or Bust!!!

Post by Texan91 »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Texan91 wrote:

Er...well, nevermind.

YAY! That's great! \:D/ Unfortunately, you are also 5 years younger than me, and while some here don't seem to have a problem with flirting with younger men *cough*Catspaw*cough* I'm afraid it just won't work between us my friend. :mecry: However, I am jealous of you and now officially consider you a friend, if for no other reason than the fact that you love horses too and you said "y'all" ;)
0_0 I'm friends with JF!!! Wonderful! ;)

PS...I say y'all everyday...it's like nothing to me. and I ride horses daily...I...er, well, I mean I ride in cars everyday...nevermind. I wonj't be able to win you over on that one... :boohoo:

ROFL! \:D/ =D> :-
Texan 4 life!
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

Hey Texan do you have a mustang car?
Texan91
Texas or Bust!!!
Texas or Bust!!!

Post by Texan91 »

Not quite - I see how you took it that way!! I really want to get one and put some mods in it...maybe some exhaust headers and performance intake et cetera. \:D/
Texan 4 life!