The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Laser Tag, anyone?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I still don't have any information in my PM box... >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I didn't get anything yet either, Sonuna, so don't worry - it's not like he's just skipping you. :noway:

Hey Jonathan, thanks for taking my advice about avoiding Sonuna - we'll have way more fun this way! \:D/
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

my brother is putting it off as long as he can... oh well
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

ajamj, that was halirious ^_^

As for the info pm's, I biked 35 miles today and was lounging around the rest of the day (and the computer completly slipped my mind b/c it's not a priority right now), and was about to send them when I remembered one other little detail, so I will send them once I get that last little detail worked out (so later tonight or tomorrow).
Hope

Post by Hope »

come on bro... hurry up. we all are waiting. :-
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

and also some of us are leaving tomorrow and kind of need it
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I had a dream last night (read: this morning) about the Blackgaard Clan Convention in Colorado Springs. It was quite interesting.

And I wonder if Jon gives as good hugs in RL as he did when I was upset in my dream...
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

when you doing this?
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Day after tomorrow? I think that's right.

Is that seriously you, ajamj? I thought you were younger. And is that a silencer on your gun?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Rachael wrote:Day after tomorrow? I think that's right.

Is that seriously you, ajamj? I thought you were younger. And is that a silencer on your gun?
Saturday, June 24 is the day for the meeting, like Rachael said. :D

:lol: If that picture is really of ajamj, I will die of laughter. I doubt it.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Yup or for today... tomorrow seeing that it is friday and not thursday.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Rachael wrote: Is that seriously you, ajamj? I thought you were younger. And is that a silencer on your gun?
Of course it's a silencer! Stealth!

No, it's not me! Last night at Country USA, someone thought I was my son's girlfriend! \:D/
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

ajamj wrote:
Rachael wrote: Is that seriously you, ajamj? I thought you were younger. And is that a silencer on your gun?
Of course it's a silencer! Stealth!

No, it's not me! Last night at Country USA, someone thought I was my son's girlfriend! \:D/
Lol! I thought so. ;-)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yay, Heidi is most excited about this evening! \:D/ It will be the most fun I've had in a long time! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Hope

Post by Hope »

oh i think all of us are excited..... i know that me and jonathan are.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, I hope that everyone else is excited about meeting me, too. :noway:

;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Hope

Post by Hope »

I AM!!!!!! I AM!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Evil Chick wrote:Well, I hope that everyone else is excited about meeting me, too. :noway:

;)
Sure I'm excited!

Wait, who are you again? :-s

;)
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Hope wrote:I AM!!!!!! I AM!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself, Hope. I shall be arriving within an hour and a half or so........*briefly considers going south instead of north* ;)

Talk at you guys in a bit (btw Jon / Hope you may read this before the PM I sent..........my cell is being a bit of a jerk about when it'll work, so I don't have it turned on........but I have your number if the directions Jon gave me get me lost ;) )

Peace out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.