The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

The Minnesota convention

Post by Jonathan »

Here's what the plan is shaping up to be (and I'm doing this here b/c I'm really too lazy to pm everyone I think I need too).

We will meet at EC's uncle's house in the late afternoon. After we all get there, go to dinner (I was thinking a Korean resturaunt I know of), then I don't know (though laser tag did cross my mind ^_^, or maybe go to camp snoopy, or we could head back to EC's uncle's place and just hang out).

If you will be able to make it, send me a pm and within the next few days I will pm you my cell number (so if you need to get ahold of me you can), directions to EC's uncle's place, and anything else I need too.

And of course I'm really looking forward to this \:D/
Last edited by Jonathan on Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! *is offically excited* \:D/

And ignore my PMed question about whether or not you have a cell phone. ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

L-L-Laser... tag...

:D :D :D? *pleading expression*
Also, consider this a PM in lieu of an actual PM because I am lazy. :/
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan:
I PM'd you with my cell number to txt msg at since I'm getting online fairly often, but may not get the chance to get back online before the "convention". You can either txt msg or call with directions just in case I don't see a computer screen in the next 9 days (which wouldn't really suprize me all that much).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

How can we watch your plans unfold for this huge ToOness convention without all bursting into tears because we can't be there too? :mecry: (Thanks for posting everything! \:D/ Frank loves excruciating details!)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:L-L-Laser... tag...

hehehe, we will definatley go then; it's a whole three blocks or so from the resturaunt.

I thought of something else; it would be nice to know which way you all will be driving from (or where you will be staying) so I can give you the best directions possible, so you all can include that in your pm (cept Sonuna who is being lazy which is fine b/c I know which direction she's coming from)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oh, excitedness! \:D/ This sounds so awesome, Jonathan! I can hardly wait! I can't believe how soon this is!

I've never played laser tag before, but since it's something that Wooton reccomends, I'm all for it! :D

And, Frank, I wish that you could be there, too! :sniff:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:L-L-Laser... tag...

hehehe, we will definatley go then; it's a whole three blocks or so from the resturaunt.

I thought of something else; it would be nice to know which way you all will be driving from (or where you will be staying) so I can give you the best directions possible, so you all can include that in your pm (cept Sonuna who is being lazy which is fine b/c I know which direction she's coming from)
You know which direction Gimp is comming from too :D

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sounds fun. But I'm about 200,000 miles away. :D :-
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

well... to let you all know that the resturaunt we are going to is unbelievable food. im pretty sure you all will love it. and laser tag is also a blast... cant wait.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Considering that at least two of you have my cell number, I had better be getting a call from you all. ;) Pleeease. *insert puppy dog eyes here*
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Sounds fun...too bad there's no possible way for me to go.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Hope

Post by Hope »

wish you guys could come. that would've been amazing.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Eeyore wrote:Considering that at least two of you have my cell number, I had better be getting a call from you all. ;) Pleeease. *insert puppy dog eyes here*
Last time I called you, you had vanished from the country and didn't answer your cell phone :(

Peace Out

-Gimp

Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

*wishes she could go*

Have fun! Make sure to take lots of pictures for your unfortunate ToO friends who couldn't make it. ;-)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Rachael wrote:*wishes she could go*

Have fun! Make sure to take lots of pictures for your unfortunate ToO friends who couldn't make it. ;-)

I agree with her in all those points. Even the pictures part.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Ooh, awesome. You guys better have lots of fun! And take pictures!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Hope

Post by Hope »

dont worry.... i will get a lot of pictures... i have like 1 or 2 cameras that i will bring along...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I bought chocolate today! To share! \:D/ Frank, are you sure you couldn't quickly book a flight? :( Kinder eggs await! :yes:
Hope

Post by Hope »

yeah frank try to come. its going to so much fun, and then my brother wont be out numbered