The best scary movie u ever saw...

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

My mom wont let me watch scarry movies but when i'm alowed i want to see the one w/ Haley Joel Osmet playing that kid that see's dead ppl..
My best friend saw it was like you have to see it so....
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Liz_Horton wrote:My mom wont let me watch scarry movies but when i'm alowed i want to see the one w/ Haley Joel Osmet playing that kid that see's dead ppl..
My best friend saw it was like you have to see it so....
Ooh - The Sixth Sense? I loved that movie!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

That's like the best of the best scary movies! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

The Village :anxious:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Zathura! Oh, I was so scared during that movie! I spent most of the movie with my hands half-covering my eyes. :-( I kept shrieking,
"Oh my gosh, his footprints are glowing! The aliens are going to catch him!" "Oh my gosh! They're not sheep! They have four eyes!" "Oh, no! She turned on the heat! SHE TURNED ON THE HEAT!!! The aliens are going to come back!"
I was terrified. I think I would have had nightmares if I hadn't been so tired when I finally fell asleep.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The Sixth Sense was probably the worst scary movie ever... I thought it was rather... pointless, not scary.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I don't know about pointless... I agree that it wasn't really scary, but I did think the plot was an interesting one.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote: LOTR fans may want to check out Peter Jackson's first ever film, Dead Alive... O:) :-
I don't mean to be suspicious, but I seem to have a vague recollection of some post you made regarding one's favourite movie involving chainsaws or lawnmowers and Peter Jackson's name being connected to that...may I inquire as to the nature of this recommended film? :-
Only what is quite possibly the goriest movie ever made... :- Also known as Braindead.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Rachael wrote:I don't know about pointless... I agree that it wasn't really scary, but I did think the plot was an interesting one.
I agree it was interesting, but as for scary... I thought the scariness (itself) was pointless, for lack of a better word... But, yes, it was indeed interesting.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

...interesting until you think about it and **SPOILERS** realize how dumb it is that he's gone all this time without getting acknowledgment that he exists from anyone but the kid...**END SPOILERS**
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Continental Admiral wrote:The Sixth Sense was probably the worst scary movie ever... I thought it was rather... pointless, not scary.
:insane: THAT TOO WAS "SCARY"!!!!!!! But that's not the point of it! It is to shock you with it's amazing wicked twist of an ending! That is one of my fave ten thrillers!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

I saw House of Wax and i could'nt sleep for two months afterwards. I saw it at a birthday party at my friends house. I was soooo stinkin scared. I still have trouble sleeping and it's five months later. It's the first really scary movie i've ever seen and the last.
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Larry The Pickle wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:The Sixth Sense was probably the worst scary movie ever... I thought it was rather... pointless, not scary.
:insane: THAT TOO WAS "SCARY"!!!!!!! But that's not the point of it! It is to shock you with it's amazing wicked twist of an ending! That is one of my fave ten thrillers!
Dumb stupid twist. :noway:

;) Well, in my opinion.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Hmm... >_>

I honestly can't recall any scary movie I've watched. ^_^
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!