AIO 25th Live Show - To Be Released?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was going to quote Bob and say that I agreed with him, but as I kept reading, it no longer seemed necessary. ;) I certainly hope that fans who are unable to attend the Dallas show (which will most likely include myself) are able to hear the show, or at least some highlights, at some point, but either way, we'll all still be able to enjoy living our lives. It isn't life or death. I would really like to hear the show, and particularly the question and answer time, since that was a highlight at the last show in Colorado Springs, but if it can't happen for whatever legitimate reasons that occur, it isn't the end of the world.

I like TKD's idea of renaming the thread - AIOCREFan, as creator of the thread, you can make the edit yourself by editing your original post, or a mod or admin can take care of that for you if you prefer, so the title doesn't contain misleading information. :)

For people considering secretly taping stuff...it might not be illegal (not my forte), but if FOTF specifically requests that fans do not tape the show, it would at least be unethical to do so, and therefore such a taping would not be welcome to be shared on the ToO. If FOTF is able to release it, with the correct permissions that they need to deal with on their end, it sounds like it will become available. If it is not going to be available at all, it is probably for a good reason, and a sneaky and forbidden taping would not be in the spirit of what AIO teaches...not to mention the Bible. ;)
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

^What Catspaw said.

I knew it sounded ridiculous for FOTF to not record the show at all. I mean, that would be so un-Focus like.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Didn't they only say no filming and pictures?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

Knight Fisher wrote:Didn't they only say no filming and pictures?
No, they said no pictures or recording of any kind.