The Next Sherwood Movie

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I watched it again tonight. I thought the whole thing was pretty good, but there were a few moments that were amazing. I think it's their best to date.
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Courageous was awesome! It had really good action scenes. I love the black male cop (Nathan Hayes?) For those of you who are wondering if it's boring, Fireproof was worse in that aspect because of the long drawn-out scenes with Caleb and his dad. Watch Courageous. It's good.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I thought it was good. I thought it was interesting how none of the couples were interracial though. White guy married to white lady. Another white guy married to another white lady. Black guy married to black lady. Black girl likes black guy. Spanish guy married to Spanish lady. Why not Spanish guy married to white lady? Or asian lady married to white guy?

Overall it was pretty nice. I liked how those guys tricked Javier.

The message came across VERY CLEARLY.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I didn't like this movie very much at all. It was kind of boring.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

In other news, Courageous won the Best Feature Film award, and the Best Overall film Jubilee award at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival last night :yes:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

lawl "Christian Film Festival".
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Oh man I was hoping that movie Sting was in would win. :(
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

I loved it! It was quite an emotional rollercoaster (at least for me..). My favorite part was the scene with Javier in the police car. :lol:
Love is stronger than death.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Anna><> wrote:I thought it was good. I thought it was interesting how none of the couples were interracial though. White guy married to white lady. Another white guy married to another white lady. Black guy married to black lady. Black girl likes black guy. Spanish guy married to Spanish lady. Why not Spanish guy married to white lady? Or asian lady married to white guy?

Overall it was pretty nice. I liked how those guys tricked Javier.

The message came across VERY CLEARLY.
Sadly, conservative types tend to look down on interracial marriage for some reason. Its like in my church if a white women marries a black man she is now a black sheep.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Sadly, conservative types tend to look down on interracial marriage for some reason. Its like in my church if a white women marries a black man she is now a black sheep.
That's not being conservative. That's being racist.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Jelly wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Sadly, conservative types tend to look down on interracial marriage for some reason. Its like in my church if a white women marries a black man she is now a black sheep.
And dumb.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

MitchNTrent wrote:
Jelly wrote:
And dumb.
And a poor representation of Christ.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
MitchNTrent wrote:
Jelly wrote:
And dumb.
And a poor representation of Christ.
AND. .

But yeah, that's the South :p I know some Southerners who're the same way, so it doesn't surprise me.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer