The Next Sherwood Movie

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

The Next Sherwood Movie

Post by KODY 105 »

http://www.thenextsherwoodmovie.com/

What do you all think? Any ideas yet?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Huzzah! I saw that several days ago, and wanted to create a thread. I have inside sources who have told me the plot of #4. It'll be named Flyer; about a flight captain who needs to trust God while flying his planes. After the death of several of his passages, he finally decides to put his faith in God - even at work. I'm surprised the title is so much like Flywheel. :-k

\:D/ I'm kidding, of course. ;) I don't know anything about the new movie. My family is excited about it, though. I'll probably see it in theaters, and that is a rarity. :yes:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so excited! :D What ever the movie is about, I know it will be good! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

hmmm...I'm very intrigued with what the next one will be. I've seen Fireproof, I want to see Facing the Giants...but I'll stay far away from Flywheel because the trailer looked dumber than dumb.

Till the end of the line.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Shennifer wrote:hmmm...I'm very intrigued with what the next one will be. I've seen Fireproof, I want to see Facing the Giants...but I'll stay far away from Flywheel because the trailer looked dumber than dumb.
Yeah, Flywheel has a good lesson, but the acting is horrible. The story is also lacking.

I suppose I'll probably see this movie when it comes out. Not exactly anxiously waiting though. :p
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

V-lady wrote:
Shennifer wrote:hmmm...I'm very intrigued with what the next one will be. I've seen Fireproof, I want to see Facing the Giants...but I'll stay far away from Flywheel because the trailer looked dumber than dumb.
Yeah, Flywheel has a good lesson, but the acting is horrible. The story is also lacking.

I suppose I'll probably see this movie when it comes out. Not exactly anxiously waiting though. :p
I agree about Flywheel with you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Oooh, misplaced modifier. #-o

I have no idea what the next movie is going to be about. The burning question in my mind is if the title is going to begin with an "F."
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Vote in the poll and post your thoughts! \:D/

*thread merged*

* Post originally contained the poll "When will you see Courageous?"
Results:
Theaters (2 votes)
DVD (4 votes)
Never (1 vote)
Don't care (1 vote)
Last edited by American Eagle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

As soon as my little hands can "borrow" a copy from a friend with connections...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

No matter how good their films are, I'm excited for them and what they're doing. \:D/ I look forward to this new release... the plot sounds pretty fun.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

They've done well but I have zero clue what this one is about...
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

It's still be written and going through pre-production plans, so we only know the premise:
[i]Courageous[/i] website wrote:Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, they face danger every day. Yet when tragedy strikes close to home, these fathers are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, and their faith. From this struggle will come a decision that changes all of their lives.

With action, drama, and humor, the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures embraces God's promise to "turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of children to their fathers." Souls will be stirred, and hearts will be challenged to be ... courageous!
Sound awesome to me. \:D/

Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

My prediction, one man or two has(ve) marital problems. Another doesn't relate well with his kids. Another, is the kid who doesn't relate well to his parents. Tragedy ... someone is going to be shot... someone dies...

...someone close. Maybe a Christian!

there will be some standoffs. Christian standoffs, with chairs instead of guns. \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I, personally, can't WAIT for the movie....we are going to get it on DVD....more thoughts on that later...
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

*thread merged*

Well, Sherwood Pictures has a new one coming out, Courageous! \:D/

Official website: http://www.courageousthemovie.com/

So I'm kind of interested to see it even though I'm not a father, but what do you peoples think? Will it be too much geared toward fathers for anyone else to enjoy it, or will everyone be able to learn from the values portrayed? Discuss.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The movie looks amazing! I can't wait to see it. I don't think it is too geared to fathers. I think many kids can relate to the movie too. Also, people who had fathers like the one's in the movie can relate as well. Future parents can learn a ton from this movie as well. I think it's going to be a great family movie.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

There are already 2 topics for Courageous. :noway:
But they're fairly old. :anxious:
I think this will be a great movie. If the previous three were awesome...this one will be even better!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Cant wait to see it.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

odysseyfan1 wrote:Cant wait to see it.
This. I'm planning on seeing it opening weekend!

Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Marvin D. wrote:There are already 2 topics for Courageous. :noway:
But they're fairly old. :anxious:
I think this will be a great movie. If the previous three were awesome...this one will be even better!
Oh snap, hehe.. :anxious:

I'm not sure I agree with the "even better" part, just because I like the sports theme from Facing the Giants, but that's rather just my opinion. ;)