LizzieG's Odyssey Videos

Starring... herself!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

But I asked first! :duel:

Well, fine then. I guess it's okay. Canadians are awesomer anyway. :noway:

Sadly, I posted earlier when I still had about a minute and a half left to load, and then it did something weird and stopped loading, so I haven't watched the end yet. :( I'll do that eventually, when I have time!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Awesome videos! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Thanks! We'll have to act out another scene sometime; maybe the Star Trip scene from "Hidden in my Heart." \:D/

Oh, and by the way, we all refer to each other as the names of our favorite characters, and, at the party, we dressed up as those characters (to the best of our ability): Bart = Wooton; Doris/Rodney = Richard Maxwell; George = Jason; I = Eugene; Lawrence = Connie; Donna = Lucy; and the Flight Attendant = Mandy. As you might imagine, this makes it rather difficult when trying to identify one of them to someone who doesn't know their real name: "This is so-and-so, aka Lucy, aka Donna." \:D/
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

That was really neat Lizzie and I wish I were in your club. It's so hard to find people who have knowledge of AIO, let alone appreciation for it. (Except, of course, in the ToO, where all the best AIO lovers are.)
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Why am I bumping this thread after such a long time?

Two reasons:

1. My sister (Shennifer) and I made another video, of ourselves doing another scene (from "Melanie's Diary"), and

2. Now that my sis is a ToOer too -- and since I'm sure there are plenty of new ToOers here -- I thought the videos in this thread might be fun to share again. :)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Yay! \:D/ now, come observe this awesome video people! :x

Till the end of the line.
AlexMitchell
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AlexMitchell »

It's nice to see a collection of all your videos together! Nice job on the Melanie's Diary vid! You two really got the intonations right--it's always funny when you have to play two different voices in a row. Hmm, maybe my roommates and I should try doing this... 3:) Maybe you should link Mandy's Debut and Star Trip here again too, so they're all together.

For the ToO'ers who have seen our club's videos (http://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... ub#p948638), we're trying to decide what to make this year. Any thoughts? My dream would be I Slap Floor, but that might be too ambitious.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

That was awesome. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.