The Worst Movie Ever?

Similar to the best movie ever, but the worst.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Xiao I just fell in love with you even MOAR!
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Surf's Up and Speed Racer- the two most retarded movies for children- ever. Or.. so I've decided.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I think most of the cartoons and such movies nowadays are pretty lame. And a lot of the cartoons my friends adore (Finding Nemo, for example) I think aren't nearly as epic as my friends think. However, that could be because I adore the 'old' classics (Lion King, anyone?) and it's hard to like cartoons I didn't watch as a kid, and love at a younger age. Before the dark times, before the empire.

Till the end of the line.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Xiao I just fell in love with you even MOAR!
We should discuss bad movies sometime - i have quite the collection, bad movie night has become an event among my friends. \:D/
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Ever heard of Omega Cop? :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

xiao wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Xiao I just fell in love with you even MOAR!
We should discuss bad movies sometime - i have quite the collection, bad movie night has become an event among my friends. \:D/
Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show, not really a bad movie, but a great movie to watch late at night with a large group. \:D/
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I think Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, is hands down, the worst movie ever. I don't even think it's funny to watch with a group of people! XD

-Robert
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Robo wrote:I think Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, is hands down, the worst movie ever. I don't even think it's funny to watch with a group of people! XD

-Robert
Warning: MAP* ahead. * Multi-Acronym Post

QFT.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians FTL. (Not faster than light, but for the lose!)
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Ha ha, that's right. \:D/

-Robert
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

i would never be able to pick a worst movie, just like i would never be able to pick a favorite movie. but the worst would probably be, like, Gone that movie was SOOOOOOOOOO pathetic, my dad laughed at one of the "scary" parts. you could so totally tell that it was fake. seriously, who would hide in a phone booth when hail the size of basketballs was falling?
I am Malazabul on Runescape! current top levels:
combat: 72
defence: 54
attack: 60
strength: 67
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

[quote][/quote]
Anyone ever seen the impossible to follow comic "Prince Valiant"? Well, there is a movie about it. And I'm watching it. And I think it is almost the definition of "worst movie ever". Yup, I checked, there's a link to the movie on IMDB.com when you google "worst movie ever" with a picture.
While it does have this good looking fellow in it (hey, great idea for an avatar, am I right?): Image
He doesn't look like that, he has this hair cut:

*shudder
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Haha! That is hilarious, Jennifer! :rofl:
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Shark boy & Lava girl! Really bad!
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

First off, Just to throw my 2 cents in on the Whole Fireproof movie, It def isn't Kirk's best movie, but I still love it simply because its A) about firemen, and B) a kirk movie.

Now for the worst movie ever, South Pacific!!! It's the ONLY musical I have EVER turned off with in the first 15 minutes! I've tried multiple times to watch it, but never make it past the fist 30 minutes.
~Lea
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The worst movie I have ever seen is Flywheel. I liked the lesson to it, but it had horrible acting. I also didn't like Space Chimps. It was weird and dumb.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Bedtime Stories. I enjoyed it, but I still think its a bad movie. Also The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It didn't live up to my expectations. But then again, it has been several years since there's been a new VeggieTales video that I thought was great. :(
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Gone With The Wind! \:D/
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

Twilight... *GROWL*
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Harvey. please shoot me now :thud:

Till the end of the line.
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

I really hate Ella Enchanted and Eragon. The movies made the books look so awful! Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books, and to see it degraded like that...simply awful! Several people, after leaving the theater watching Eragon, said they wouldn't read the book because the movie was awful. I was like, "No! You have to read the book because the movie is awful!"
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.