The Worst Movie Ever?

Similar to the best movie ever, but the worst.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
The Worst Movie Ever?

Post by American Eagle »

So... what's your least favorite movie ever? We have lots of threads about our favorite ones, but I haven't noticed threads about movies we dislike.

Growing up, I hated Charlotte's Web and Babe: Pig in the City beyond all movies (which coincidently both involve pigs... :-k). Other hated movies that I'd never want to watch again include: Deck the Halls, Ella Enchanted, Home Alone 4 and The Wild. None of these are worth-watching, but it gets worse. The only film I've ever stopped watching because it was so lame was Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was so not-funny, immodesty, stupid language, etc. I couldn't watch anymore, after less than 1/2 hour! My most hated film, no doubt.

What are yours? \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Beverly Hills Chihuahua because it has chihuahuas in it! :x
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Wall-E was so boring for me. :roll: I also didn't like Marely And Me since it showed some indecent scenes and it was kind of boring.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ring of Bright Water and The Third Man are 2 movies where at the end you're left wishing you hadn't just wasted 2 hours of your life. Image
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Babe : Pig is the City is really bad. Way worse than just the first Babe.

I also really don't like Stuart Little 2.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I stopped watching Fireproof in the middle because the acting was so terrible.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Tyler wrote:I stopped watching Fireproof in the middle because the acting was so terrible.
Fireproof was phenomenal compared to their earlier movie, Flywheel. ;)

So... yeah. Flywheel was pretty horrible. :anxious:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

13 going on 30

I wanted my money and life back after seeing that.

full metal jacket too
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've seen a lot of stupid movies in my time, but one I quit watching in the middle was Jack Frost. And the remake of That Darn Cat, which was beyond stupid., deserved the same thing.

Till the end of the line.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Sapphire wrote:Wall-E was so boring for me. :roll:
Wall-E was really good. Pixar knows how to make films. If you need proof look at all the awesome movies they have made before: Toy Story, Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Wall-E, and now the awesome Up. Pixar is just really really good. That's all.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I watched Mission Impossible the other night and it failed to give me satisfaction. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

What about She's the Man? Seriously, that movie was horrible. I watched it once at a slumber party...my gracious alive, that's two hours I'll never get back...
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Pilgrim's Progress by ken Anderson Films. The worst movie ever for sure. ...Well, besides all those really old ones that weren't worth a flip. :p
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Norbit
another movie where I wanted all my hours and money back
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Pseudonym wrote:
Tyler wrote:I stopped watching Fireproof in the middle because the acting was so terrible.

Yeah, Flywheel had terrible acting in it. I think in Fireproof acting was much improved. :)
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:
Sapphire wrote:Wall-E was so boring for me. :roll:
Wall-E was really good. Pixar knows how to make films. If you need proof look at all the awesome movies they have made before: Toy Story, Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Wall-E, and now the awesome Up. Pixar is just really really good. That's all.
I agree that Pixar is a fantastic movie company. I just didn't like the movie Wall-E.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Sapphire wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:

Yeah, Flywheel had terrible acting in it. I think in Fireproof acting was much improved. :)
Kirk Cameron really isn't a good actor at the best of times, so to see him with a bunch of non-actors trying to act is really quite sad. :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sapphire wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:

Kirk Cameron really isn't a good actor at the best of times, so to see him with a bunch of non-actors trying to act is really quite sad. :(
Kirk Cameron is a pretty good actor. Yes, Flywheel was poorly acted at times (it was actually more funny that way ;)), but the story is what made it a good movie. The same goes for Facing the Giants and Fireproof, but on a much larger scale. I liked all three movies, and all three were improved upon. You try making a perfectly acted movie off a $500,000 budget. \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

Most of the time I leave the movie theater, I think, "If only I could have those three hours back. Complete waste."

I can't pick the worst movie, because, as we all know, "Napoleon, like anyone can even know that!" Actually, now that I think about it...'Nuff said.
COMING SOON: RANDOM ECONOMY TEXTBOOK QUOTES
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

American Eagle wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:

Kirk Cameron is a pretty good actor. Yes, Flywheel was poorly acted at times (it was actually more funny that way ;)), but the story is what made it a good movie. The same goes for Facing the Giants and Fireproof, but on a much larger scale. I liked all three movies, and all three were improved upon. You try making a perfectly acted movie off a $500,000 budget. \:D/
Ummm.... *cough cough* Blair Witch Project *cough cough* only 22,000 dollars *cough cough* awesomly acted movie *cough cough*

I think I need a cough drop, lol.
Last edited by jasonjannajerryjohn on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Ummm.... *cough cough* Blair Witch Project *cough cough* only 22,000 dollars *cough cough* awesomly acted movie *cough cough*

I think I need a cough drop, lol.
Well, I said for you to do it. ;) But yes, that was a financially successful movie (perhaps with good acting) that didn't cost very much to make, but it's not one I'd ever watch. \:D/