What is your worst character that worked for a bad guy?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What is your worst charactor that worked for a bad guy?

Monica Stone
3%
Phillip Glossman
68%
Jellyfish
13%
Bart Rathbone
2%
Rodney
2%
Professor Bovril
2%
Rusty
5%
Other
6%

Total votes: 63

COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Yeah, I think I read it at the scoop. ( Now that you mention it.)

Are you serious with the whole Glossman Album?

"All that is nessessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

i voted for glossman, but now reading through i am a little confused by what "the worst character who worked for a bad guy" means. does that mean worst as in evil or worst as in really bad at trying to be evil or just plain annoying?
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

It means who you think is the most evil. :sick:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

i'd say glossman for all the reasons already said.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Eugenefan23 wrote:It means who you think is the most evil. :sick:
ok then i'll stick with glossman cause he was already a bad guy way before blackgaard
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Yeah, I think I read it at the scoop. ( Now that you mention it.)

Are you serious with the whole Glossman Album?
No, of course not! :D On the AIOSF (I think) a couple weeks ago there was some stuff about the Eugene Sings! concert thing that happened in Colorado Springs, and it mentined that Paul McCusker ws joking about having a Glossman Sings! think next year. Sorry - I should have been more clear that this was also a joke.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

OK?
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Maxwell
Lurker

Post by Maxwell »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Jellyfish is really annoying!

I heard/ read somewhere from one of the AIO Producers that Glossman is in a Mexican jail for selling bootleg tapes of Elvis or something.
Maybe yea'all have heard and know where?
I can't remember where I read that, but I think it was Paul McCusker joking about why Glossman can't return. Was it an interview/chat through the HQ or the Odyssey Scoop, maybe? *thinks hard, but to no avail* It isn't part of AIO official stuff, anyway - no episode will give you that information. ;)

Glossman sure gets around, since he is allegedly making a Glossman Sings! album next summer. ;)

I kind of like Jellyfish, in that crooked kind of way. He's bad, not super bright, but kind of amusing. "You're all a bunch of dunderheads" - you need class to pull that line off! ;)
:D Yeah! \:D/ I agree! I think (not out of the crowd but personally) that Glossman needs to come be his cold self again in Odyssey! He was definately the WORST bad guy! But I think Jellyfish was scum too! He definately was something else! Personally I really miss the bad guys from "Darkness before Dawn" I wish some of them would return and rake some havoc. I was really disappointed that in the new series with Nova Com none of the old guys came back. I really miss Glossman, Jellyfish, and Richard Maxwell. :mope:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Yeah, it was a chat. You can find it at http://www.aiohq.com/articles/qapaul.htm.

Glossman was just gross. He always sounded like a weak, skinny, manipulative little twerp. I liked Boveril and Jellyfish OK, but I still shudder every time I hear Paul McCusker speak.

But to venture offtopic for a moment, Is it possible Blackgaard could have been talking to Maxim (the head bad guy from the Last Great Adventure of the Summer) in The Battle?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I gotta admit, i almost voted for Jellyfish...but he was just being paid. Glossman was just plain evil...he was like a parasite that wouldn't go away.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Rachael wrote:But to venture offtopic for a moment, Is it possible Blackgaard could have been talking to Maxim (the head bad guy from the Last Great Adventure of the Summer) in The Battle?
I never thought of that, but that idea has one problem. Maxim was arrested (and supposedly put in jail) at the end ep 42.

-Jonathan
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan wrote:
Rachael wrote:But to venture offtopic for a moment, Is it possible Blackgaard could have been talking to Maxim (the head bad guy from the Last Great Adventure of the Summer) in The Battle?
I never thought of that, but that idea has one problem. Maxim was arrested (and supposedly put in jail) at the end ep 42.

-Jonathan
I had never thought of that either, but I guess anything is possible. It is doubtful, since, as Jonathon said, he hasn't been heard from in a very long time, but just because he was in jail back then doesn't mean that he hasn't been released by now, and went back to his evil-doing ways. :-k
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Phillip Glossman really bugs me. The way he acts all innocent. Ooh, it sends shivers down my spine.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
suzanne291
I've been here a bit

Post by suzanne291 »

Evil Chick wrote:Glossman. He's an idiot.
My thoughts EXACTLY.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I chose other to say Mr. Charles. Mr. Charles worked for the chairman and Bennett would do anything in his power to prevent Whittaker from stopping the machine in Exit including kidnapping Connie. Glossman wouldn't have done something so messy and he always tries to stay as far as possible from the crime connection as annoying as he may be.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

Philip Glossman for sure! After how he and Regis tryed to destory ToO you have to pick him.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

How could you say that Rodney is a villian?
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Evil Chick wrote:Glossman. He's an idiot.
That Works ! :) My opinon Excactly (sp?)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I think Glossman is the worst, he's always picking on Tom!
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Glossman actually reminds me a little of someone I knew/know of. Strange.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.