What is your worst character that worked for a bad guy?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What is your worst charactor that worked for a bad guy?

Monica Stone
3%
Phillip Glossman
68%
Jellyfish
13%
Bart Rathbone
2%
Rodney
2%
Professor Bovril
2%
Rusty
5%
Other
6%

Total votes: 63

AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

What is your worst character that worked for a bad guy?

Post by AioMan »

I would like to know.
Last edited by AioMan on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Glossman. He has caused more trouble than all the others. He just won't give up. Has he even gotten out of jail from DBD?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I don't know if Glossman is out of jail or not. They have never mentioned him, so my guess would be that he is still behind bars.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Glossman. He's an idiot.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Yep. Glossman gets on my nerves terribly. :sick:
Last edited by AioMan on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I would have to say Glossman as well. He's just like a little weasel........
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'd have to say Monica stone. While Glossman was annoying, he played his part really well..
...I hate marquees.
Immortal Coil
Not as new

Post by Immortal Coil »

Glossman.
Souless politician... worse than Blackgaard in my opinion, because at least Regis had personality.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Definitely Philip Glossman. He was around longer than some, for one thing, but he was also very annoying. He would pop up, act underhandedly, and then disappear again. He was always on the edge of trouble, and that voice is just perfect for the kind of bad guy that he plays! It kind of made me want to dislike Paul McCusker, despite how much I like his writing and stuff. :anxious:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I dont know I would say glossman but hten Id just be following the crowd now wouldnt I? ;)
Actually I voted other in regards to Bennett Charles. He worked for the chairman.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

Catspaw wrote:Definitely Philip Glossman. He was around longer than some, for one thing, but he was also very annoying. He would pop up, act underhandedly, and then disappear again. He was always on the edge of trouble, and that voice is just perfect for the kind of bad guy that he plays! It kind of made me want to dislike Paul McCusker, despite how much I like his writing and stuff. :anxious:
I know. I like Paul McCusker, but whenever I hear his voice it makes me think of Philip Glossman. :sick: ](*,)
Last edited by AioMan on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Phillip Glossman because he was so calm and ugh.
Priscilla

<><
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

have we forgotten blagaard?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dr. Blackgaard did not work for anyone except himself. What this topic is about is the people that worked for the bad guys on AIO. For example, Phillip Glossman worked for Dr. Blackgaard. Like Shakespeare works for Edwin.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

ohhh i guess i didn't understand the question, cause i thought it meant who had the worst actions...i like Glossman, but he's a real bad guy!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jellyfish is really annoying!

I heard/ read somewhere from one of the AIO Producers that Glossman is in a Mexican jail for selling bootleg tapes of Elvis or something.
Maybe yea'all have heard and know where?

"All that is nessessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
Last edited by COWBOY OF TEXAS on Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I loved Jellyfish! He had such style... I bit slimy, but still stylish!

Glossman on the other hand, was a no good snake that did inded try to mess up Odyssey at every cost. He was almost worse than Lucy!
Not dead yet.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Glossman. He wreaked all sorts of havoc on Odyssey- and he's simply annoying. He sounds like he has a smirk frozen onto his face...no offense to Paul McCusker.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Glossman smells.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Jellyfish is really annoying!

I heard/ read somewhere from one of the AIO Producers that Glossman is in a Mexican jail for selling bootleg tapes of Elvis or something.
Maybe yea'all have heard and know where?
I can't remember where I read that, but I think it was Paul McCusker joking about why Glossman can't return. Was it an interview/chat through the HQ or the Odyssey Scoop, maybe? *thinks hard, but to no avail* It isn't part of AIO official stuff, anyway - no episode will give you that information. ;)

Glossman sure gets around, since he is allegedly making a Glossman Sings! album next summer. ;)

I kind of like Jellyfish, in that crooked kind of way. He's bad, not super bright, but kind of amusing. "You're all a bunch of dunderheads" - you need class to pull that line off! ;)