Ask Aria!

Questions and Answers with Aria Curzon (aka) Mandy Straussberg!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Welcome to the toO mr. Aria's Dad! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay, the whole family! \:D/
Ariastar87
AIO Actress

Post by Ariastar87 »

I don't know why, but I think my post was deleted. I came back here, and it was gone... :( Plus I'm not sure why my picture is gone either. Does it only last a certain time period, and then you have to buy a new one?

~aria~
God bless, and thanks for Listening to Adventures In Odyssey!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Ariastar87 wrote:I don't know why, but I think my post was deleted. I came back here, and it was gone... :( Plus I'm not sure why my picture is gone either. Does it only last a certain time period, and then you have to buy a new one?

~aria~
I was going to move your post into this topic, however I guess one of the moderators deleted it completely--which I personnaly think was a bad decision.

However, I don't see why your picture was deleted. Hopefully, Shadowpaw (when he returns) will be able to answer.

BC
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I don't believe I deleted it... :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The BC wrote:
Ariastar87 wrote:I don't know why, but I think my post was deleted. I came back here, and it was gone... :( Plus I'm not sure why my picture is gone either. Does it only last a certain time period, and then you have to buy a new one?

~aria~
I was going to move your post into this topic, however I guess one of the moderators deleted it completely--which I personnaly think was a bad decision.

However, I don't see why your picture was deleted. Hopefully, Shadowpaw (when he returns) will be able to answer.

BC
You accidently hit the "new topic" button instead of the "new post" button, I think. :) I'm not sure if the thread was removed in the meantime, but it is currently here in Whit's End. :) I just locked it, since it was clearly not intended to be there.

Bennett, you cannot combine threads - only Shadowpaw can do that through the database. So you couldn't have moved her post over anyway. :(

The reason that your avatar was gone was likely because you haven't been on since Shadowpaw did some stuff to the board. In the process of some changes, some avatars disappeared. Since it's appearing now, I'm assuming that you have already added it again. :D
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Catspaw wrote: Bennett, you cannot combine threads - only Shadowpaw can do that through the database. So you couldn't have moved her post over anyway. :(
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!!! (A "Lost" Reference! :))

Okay. :(

BC
Ariastar87
AIO Actress

Post by Ariastar87 »

Well, at least I know what happened to it I guess. This will be my new answer post.. I can't believe I let myself get so far behind!!! In some ways I wish we could just start a whole new blog with all of the unanswered questions in there. But I know that's asking for A LOT, so I will just have to do the manual sorting labor on my own. I just want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about you at all. Please forgive my getting behind, ](*,) I really do feel badly about it. Hopefully soon, I can make a good dent at the answers. :pray: Until then, I know you all have plenty to discuss and talk about already :) Has anyone heard my new episode yet? I myself am wondering when it will air.. I might have to ask people on Wednesday.

God bless you all!!
~Aria~

:D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

No, it still hasn't aired yet. :anxious: From spoilers we've heard, it apparently won't be airing the next two weekends either. Possibly March 4 or March 11. :)
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Chandler wrote:No, it still hasn't aired yet. :anxious: From spoilers we've heard, it apparently won't be airing the next two weekends either.
I wouldn't be so pessimistic...

You never know, maybe they'll combine two stories in one. Perhaps in "A Cheated Cheated", along with this mysterious loud-mouth man, they'll decide to combine it with Mandy's new heartbreaking storyline; her obsession with cheating at poker!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

But, you're probably right.

BC
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Maybe Mandy gets hired at The Electric Palace! \:D/
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Ariastar87 wrote:Well, at least I know what happened to it I guess. This will be my new answer post.. I can't believe I let myself get so far behind!!! In some ways I wish we could just start a whole new blog with all of the unanswered questions in there. But I know that's asking for A LOT, so I will just have to do the manual sorting labor on my own. I just want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about you at all. Please forgive my getting behind, ](*,) I really do feel badly about it. Hopefully soon, I can make a good dent at the answers. :pray: Until then, I know you all have plenty to discuss and talk about already :) Has anyone heard my new episode yet? I myself am wondering when it will air.. I might have to ask people on Wednesday.

God bless you all!!
~Aria~

You shouldn't feel bad. I think it's a treat enough that you make the effort to even post here.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Aria used to be homeschooled? That is so cool!!! Greetings from a fellow homeschooler! :D

Haystack
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

That would be really cool if you (the Curzons) happened to be related to Lord and Lady Curzon.

Also (not to change the subject, but to change the subject ;) ) Aria mentioned that her mom and dad pronounce their last name in a slightly different way. This isn't really that odd. I know a couple from church who have been married for years and pronounce their name more differently than that. Their name contains a G that he pronounces as a hard G (as in ground) and she pronounces as a soft G (as in George)! :shock:

Btw, Mr. Curzon, I really like your first name (for obvious reasons)!
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

More weird stuff... . But yes, this is Aria, formerly known as Ariastar87, but to my surprise, I come to log in today, and find that I can not. :( I tried many times, and it keeps rejecting me... I know not what to do, especially since all my old emails, and money in my bank was on that account. Is there any way someone can fix it for me? One of the moderators or something? I'm sad now.. Well, hopefully I can get it working again soon.
Thanks everyone, for being understanding! Esp. Elrohir for your post :)

Hope all is well with everyone.

Blessings,
Aria
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I will let the admin know, Aria. We had some problems with people being deleted awhile back. We didn't know that you had gotten deleted. :sad:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

AIOFan11 wrote:I will let the admin know, Aria. We had some problems with people being deleted awhile back. We didn't know that you had gotten deleted. :sad:
If she's listed on the census (and she is) she wasn't deleted. :) Jonathan or Evil Chick will help out, I'm sure! :D
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Ariastar87 wrote:Well, at least I know what happened to it I guess. This will be my new answer post.. I can't believe I let myself get so far behind!!! In some ways I wish we could just start a whole new blog with all of the unanswered questions in there. But I know that's asking for A LOT, so I will just have to do the manual sorting labor on my own. I just want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about you at all. Please forgive my getting behind, ](*,) I really do feel badly about it. Hopefully soon, I can make a good dent at the answers. :pray: Until then, I know you all have plenty to discuss and talk about already :) Has anyone heard my new episode yet? I myself am wondering when it will air.. I might have to ask people on Wednesday.

God bless you all!!
~Aria~

It's OK, Aria, we, or I, don't expect you to be on this place 24/7. *cough, cough, certain users* ;)

2 questions though:

1. Can you give us any spoilers about The Land Before Time, TV series?
2. I don't want to get political or whatever.... you don't have to answer this if you don't want to. ;) Not many people agreed with Disney's 65 episode rule. What's your view, since you playe "Cornchip Girl" on Disney's Recces? O:)
AIOaddict1988
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AIOaddict1988 »

Chandler wrote:Maybe Mandy gets hired at The Electric Palace! \:D/
That would certainly be a reason for Mandy's depressed behavior... though I personally would love to be Bart's employee...
- Sean
Ariastar87
AIO Actress

Post by Ariastar87 »

HI ALL!!!
Well, I'm am back and on track. :P :D For the next half hour I'm going to answer as many questions as possible. I have to stop at nine tonight, but I'll see what I can do after that!
Blessings,
Aria
P.S. If someone can do me a HUGE HUGE favor (as in, I'm forever in your debt) lol, and point me to the last question I answered, so I can move on right past that I would appreciate it dearly. I'm not asking because I'm too lazy to do it myself, I just can't find it, and it's confusing for me. Sorry. But if anyone can help, that would be great!!! :)
Last edited by Ariastar87 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.