Ask Aria!

Questions and Answers with Aria Curzon (aka) Mandy Straussberg!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Ariastar87
AIO Actress

Ask Aria!

Post by Ariastar87 »

I recently was informed (as I am new to the rules of forums like this one) that I can't post again before someone else does. So I won't do that again, but I'm pretty sure starting a new topic is allowed, so that's it what I'm doing... I can answer more questions here, at least until someone new posts on the other one. Also, if any of you want, you can just ask me any question by messaging me. Though I suppose some answers might be relevant to other people's questions as well. Ok, take care!
:D Talk to you all soon!
~Aria~
Question for you all: What do you think my signature should be? I'm trying to come up with one.. I've noticed a lot of you use funny or inspiring quotes, which I really like. I just need to come up with a good one for me. Suggestions are appreciated :)
God bless, and thanks for Listening to Adventures In Odyssey!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

About your sig...try using something from behind the scenes in AIO! Also you can buy a signature image from any of the shops in Crestwood avenue.
FluteBoy
Gold Member

Post by FluteBoy »

Your signature? Why, how about an inspiring quote from "Santa with Muscles", your Favorite Movie of All Time, Aria! :D
"The Orthodox Church is evangelical, but not Protestant. It is orthodox, but not Jewish. It is catholic, but not Roman. It isn't non-denominational – it is pre-denominational. It has believed, taught, preserved, defended and died for the Faith of the Apostles since the Day of Pentecost 2000 years ago."
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Well, for an avvy you could use a picture of yourself.

How did you come to be one of the AIO voice actresses?

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Do you like that Mandy grew up really fast?

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I don't know if you know anything about this, but does Nathan Carlson, who plays Richard Maxwell, plan on coming back to AIO? :anxious: I hope he does. Richard Maxwell is cool. \:D/ \:D/
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Eugenefan23 wrote:I don't know if you know anything about this, but does Nathan Carlson, who plays Richard Maxwell, plan on coming back to AIO? :anxious: I hope he does. Richard Maxwell is cool. \:D/ \:D/
haha that's funny. My name is Nathan. lol

Mandy, who's your fave character?

COT's Q?

Do you get paid?

Do you really like to write?

Does your last name sound wierd, or what?

(ignore the last Q, lol)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

FluteBoy wrote:Your signature? Why, how about an inspiring quote from "Santa with Muscles", your Favorite Movie of All Time, Aria! :D
\:D/ That movie is so awesome!!! Hulk Hogan doesn't get awesome roles like that anymore. :(
FluteBoy
Gold Member

Post by FluteBoy »

Brian wrote:
FluteBoy wrote:Your signature? Why, how about an inspiring quote from "Santa with Muscles", your Favorite Movie of All Time, Aria! :D
\:D/ That movie is so awesome!!! Hulk Hogan doesn't get awesome roles like that anymore. :(
Yes, and Aria would love to burn every copy of that movie in existence if she could ;)
"The Orthodox Church is evangelical, but not Protestant. It is orthodox, but not Jewish. It is catholic, but not Roman. It isn't non-denominational – it is pre-denominational. It has believed, taught, preserved, defended and died for the Faith of the Apostles since the Day of Pentecost 2000 years ago."
Ariastar87
AIO Actress

Post by Ariastar87 »

FluteBoy wrote:
Brian wrote:
Yes, and Aria would love to burn every copy of that movie in existence if she could ;)
"You know! The Santa Rules! Always help someone less fortunate then you, never turn your back on someone in need, when in doubt, help out, and act the way you do at Christmas, all year round!!!!!!"
It's not that I would burn EVERY copy, just any of the ones in my house so my mom couldn't show it to anyone who comes over!. It's cute, but I was young! It's a little embarrassing, that's all... :boohoo:
God bless, and thanks for Listening to Adventures In Odyssey!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

In real life did you dot your I's with hearts? ;)
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
FluteBoy
Gold Member

Post by FluteBoy »

Bmuntz wrote:In real life did you dot your I's with hearts? ;)
Ha ha, yes she does! And don't let her deny it! :D
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bmuntz wrote:In real life did you dot your I's with hearts? ;)
Your i's you mean. ;)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I sent you an avatar of yourself to use. But you never replied! :x

;) (You're new, so I'll add the wink to let you know I'm totally kidding with you.)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Don't believe him! EB is evil! :(

Yeah, okay, I'm kidding too. ;) Well, maybe I am... :-

How many of the other AIO voice actors are what you would consider "friends," as in more than just co-workers?

Are there any funny recording stories you would be able to share with us? \:D/
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

ARIA

What was it like doing Clara ?
And The Great Wishy Woz ?

And thanks. Take your time, And I look foward to getting it oneday.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I got a question...

Whats MY hair colour?

-Robo
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Robo wrote:I got a question...

Whats MY hair colour?

-Robo
How is she supposed to know? :-s
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I've got a better question...

how is she supposed to answer all this?? :-s
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

What is it like working as a character for AIO?