Sponsor A Family Festival To Promote Family Entertainment

Family Event Hosted by VideosForFamily.com, Wizard of Oz, etc

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Sponsor A Family Festival To Promote Family Entertainment

Post by VideosForFamily »

To Whom It May Concern (Fans, Company, Web Site Masters, etc)

I am sending you this information because I wanted your company to have a first look at the sponsorship opportunity I have for you. First of all I am Aaron Pacentine, owner and founder of www.videosforfamily.com . I am coming to you in need of some sponsorship support which will not just help me, but will help you and or your company as well. We are producing a brand new tour coming to the Greenville, South Carolina; first called “We’re Not In South Carolina Anymore – An Oz Event, coming August 4th and 5th of 2006. Warner Brothers is officially involved with us, as they have and own all rights to the M-G-M classic movie, “THE WIZARD OF OZ”. The tour will bring us to populated areas such as Seattle, Los Angeles, Huston, Chicago, New York, Charlotte, and Tampa. Although we are starting in Greenville, South Carolina we have a huge roster of entertainment. We except that over 3,000 + people will show at this event. We are producing this tour for the community of the city and future cities, we will be in. Our roster of artists for this tour will include NBC’s America’s Most Talented Kid’s, and singer/songwriter and recording artist, Jared Wagner. (www.jaredwagner.com) We will be having a special showing of the 1939 M-G-M classic, “THE WIZARD OF OZ” and also the 1985 Disney movie, “RETURN TO OZ”. Also appearing will be special guest, Celia Foster who owns and maintains the largest web site on the Internet, dedicated to “RETURN TO OZ”, (www.returntoozthemovie.com), Zach Allen, an Oz collector and actor, and Michelle Nugent who will portray Judy Garland as a professional Dorothy Impersonator.
For our first show, we are proud to announce that will be also be brining in, platinum recording artist Billy Gilman, (www.billygilman.com) former Sony/Epic and now currently, with New Image Label Group. As you can see our wide variety of artists coming to this event, people are going to be buying tickets left and right to see the show and the special concert with Billy Gilman and Jared Wagner. We have worked it out that it would only be costing us $20,000 dollars to make this event happen. And let me say your company will be widely witness and examined by our crowds that this event will bring in. It would be an honor to be sponsored by your company to make this event happen for our community, and the communities of out tour. Please sponsor this event, it is put on for the community and donations that exceed the amount needed for this event will go to, the Oz Museum in Wamego, Kansas (www.ozmuseum.com ) and also to the Hidden Treasure Christian School of Taylors, South Carolina (www.hiddentreasure.org). Our deadline for sponsors is July 17th 2006. Please sponsor. You may also donate to South Carolina Oz Events (A non-profit organization, on behalf of VideosForFamily.com ) by going to our web site at: www.videosforfamily.com/oztour.htm Please contact us as soon as possible for sponsorship on this event. I know that is very short notice, but with a lot of help we can make it happen and this will benefit the community tremendously. Please send this to anyone that you believe would want to see this come to light for us next month. Thisis very important as a family festival being put on by my web site and I hope many of you as possible can help us promote this and get this post promoted and sent out to as many as possible, as we don't have much time.

Sincerely,

Aaron Pacentine, VideosForFamily.com
E-Mail: [email protected]