My forum,like the too!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Aloha
Pilgrim
Location: Where I am,where I've been,and where I'm going to be

My forum,like the too!

Post by Aloha »

Okay,I know I have alot of forums,lol,but I made a gerbil one like the too,with fake money,and shops,and raffels,and a calender,and everything!If I get atleast 5 memebers today,I am going to give each of ayou a section of the board to be a mod,and 800,000 gerbil peanuts! :D(fake money)We also have elections,and events that I give out 100,000.. points!Link:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/index.php?si ... 0e8076386d
Anyone jomn?PLEASE?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

What's the theme? Like the ToO's theme is AIO. I don't usually join MBs without a theme...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

NatetheGreat wrote:What's the theme? Like the ToO's theme is AIO. I don't usually join MBs without a theme...
It seems to be about gerbils, as basic literacy knowledge would dictate... :-k
Aloha
Pilgrim

Post by Aloha »

The Top Crusader wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:What's the theme? Like the ToO's theme is AIO. I don't usually join MBs without a theme...
It seems to be about gerbils, as basic literacy knowledge would dictate... :-k
yes,it is!!!Thanks,Top... \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

you might want to check your link... the url in your sig doesn't seem right either... *goes to try something else*

Here you go! http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/gerbiltown.html
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Why there be only three users! :(
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Aloha
Pilgrim

Post by Aloha »

Larry The Pickle wrote:Why there be only three users! :(
Who joined?Thanks!Whoever did,I will swn you the money and choose which you want to be a mod of
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Akel wrote:Okay,I know I have alot of forums,lol,but I made a gerbil one like the too,with fake money,and shops,and raffels,and a calender,and everything!If I get atleast 5 memebers today,I am going to give each of ayou a section of the board to be a mod,and 800,000 gerbil peanuts! :D(fake money)We also have elections,and events that I give out 100,000.. points!Link:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/index.php?si ... 0e8076386d
Anyone jomn?PLEASE?
thats strange O_O i keep jumping to my own forum....
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Aloha
Pilgrim

Post by Aloha »

UltimaZero wrote:
Akel wrote:Okay,I know I have alot of forums,lol,but I made a gerbil one like the too,with fake money,and shops,and raffels,and a calender,and everything!If I get atleast 5 memebers today,I am going to give each of ayou a section of the board to be a mod,and 800,000 gerbil peanuts! :D(fake money)We also have elections,and events that I give out 100,000.. points!Link:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/index.php?si ... 0e8076386d
Anyone jomn?PLEASE?
thats strange O_O i keep jumping to my own forum....
What does that mean?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

probably cookies... since that link doesn't go to your page, it'll take UZ to his since it recognizes him!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Aloha
Pilgrim

Post by Aloha »

darcy wrote:probably cookies... since that link doesn't go to your page, it'll take UZ to his since it recognizes him!
oops!lol!Okay,someone posted the right one somewhere in here,see if you can find it.... :D
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Now there are 5 users. :p
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I know nothing about gerbils, never had any, so I guess it's not the forum for me. :(
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

my sister has a gerbil.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

if its like the TOo and we allready know the TOo is better then why would we join if its just a silly rip off?
Image [img]
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

If the site has little that sets apart it's goal from that of TheToO, than there are two things that must be considered:
1. You have to offer something that TheToO does not have; something that makes it worth visiting instead of, or in addition to TheToO.
2. It's not appropriate to post a link on TheToO that is competition for TheToO.
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I highly doubt that Shadowpaw, or anyone else, considers this gerbil board competition for the ToO. :) Some people might like to be part of both boards, and that's fine, but I don't see a mass exodus over this gerbil board as being highly likely.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Join me in escape to the GERBIL BOARD!!!! GERBILS 4 EVER!!!!! :x
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

LarryTheCow wrote:2. It's not appropriate to post a link on TheToO that is competition for TheToO.
Is that one of the rules? :-k If it's something that might be enjoyed by people on the ToO, regardless of being competition or not, I think it's okay to post a link. If I recall, that's how the majority of TH users found out about the ToO. You just have to be careful not to cross the line of spamming.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Rachael wrote:
LarryTheCow wrote:2. It's not appropriate to post a link on TheToO that is competition for TheToO.
Is that one of the rules? :-k If it's something that might be enjoyed by people on the ToO, regardless of being competition or not, I think it's okay to post a link. If I recall, that's how the majority of TH users found out about the ToO. You just have to be careful not to cross the line of spamming.
It's not one of the official rules, although we'd appreciate it if links to other forums were kept in Hillingdale. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!