THE SYMBOL

Mysymbol. It is everywhere.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

THE SYMBOL

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't know why I do...I just do. Something awesome, my 25 year old friend from school had it tattooed if for REAL on his arm!

That picture is of my wrist, that's where I write the symbol. I also write it on everything else in the world I can. Anything made of paper, I'll write it on. Now, I post it everywhere I can too. I want everyone in the world to see it!

I invented it. Does anyone want to guess what it means?

Last edited by Jennifer Doyle on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Uwahhh! EK! Could it be... is she the one to take over the Triforce of RP Power from our deceased comrade?
>_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I don't know, but your hand in that position looks like you are part of the Hitler youth or something. (I know that you are not, that was just the first thing that popped into my head.)

Well, it has a triangle and a "C" and a "?" and I don't know what it really means, why don't you enlighten us all. :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

youre taking over the world aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

A) Nothing to do with EK or his deceased body.

B) Nothing to do with Hitler.

C) Nothing to do with Satan.

I just like writing it on my wrist and everyone else's that I can. Did you know, my friend Jon [25 years old] actually tattooed this on his wrist?! [Sees that I've mentioned that.]

Anyway, if everyone here would draw it on a paper airplane and fly it ssomewhere busy that'd rock!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
OBI Agent

Post by OBI Agent »

Wouldn't someone steal it that way?
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I think it stands for the lack of pie in our world today.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Did you know, my friend Jon [25 years old] actually tattooed this on his wrist?! [Sees that I've mentioned that.]
How do you know it doesn't mean something horrible in some unknown language in the world, or in the past? ;)

I'd never get something tattooed on me, let alone something I a.) have no idea what it means, or b.) made up.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
map
Found

Post by map »

Ya, how do you know it doesn't mean something else, somewhere else?
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

It's an anti-Blackgaard symbol. Man, I KNEW she was out to get us...
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Captain Jack wrote:I think it stands for the lack of pie in our world today.
*bounces off the wall laughing while typing htis sentence* Agreed. Proof: The Triangle is the official "Pie-Cutter" and the C symbolizes Cherry Pie of Course and the '?' symbolizes how all pie-eaters are hospitable and they say, "A little pie, anyone?"
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Norp, the triangle symbolizes the Great Pyramid, the C is for the Top Crusader, and the question mark means there is unknown information about Top's latest plot that is being sent to Insight in a large pink envelope.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:A) Nothing to do with EK or his deceased body.

I just like writing it on my wrist and everyone else's that I can. Did you know, my friend Jon [25 years old] actually tattooed this on his wrist?! [Sees that I've mentioned that.]

Anyway, if everyone here would draw it on a paper airplane and fly it ssomewhere busy that'd rock!
Now why would you associate me with Hitler and Satan! :x And its EB that is deceased! And no! JD Can never take over the Triforce of RP Sonuna!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Insight wrote:
Captain Jack wrote:I think it stands for the lack of pie in our world today.
*bounces off the wall laughing while typing htis sentence* Agreed. Proof: The Triangle is the official "Pie-Cutter" and the C symbolizes Cherry Pie of Course and the '?' symbolizes how all pie-eaters are hospitable and they say, "A little pie, anyone?"
YESS!!! :D
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:A) Nothing to do with EK or his deceased body.

So what does it mean?

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

A) Nothing to do with pie.

B) Nothing to do with Top.

C) Nothing to do with Blackgaards.

And I'm under the inclination that it is an Alien symbol imprinted on to my cerebral cortex. Jon and I rationalized that all three symbols could be interpreted as Christian. See how?

SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Jennifer Doyle wrote: B) Nothing to do with Top.
Suuure it doesn't! You're just trying to make us believe his cover-up lie!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

SivartM wrote: Suuure it doesn't! You're just trying to make us believe his cover-up lie!
While it's understandable people try to associate themselves with the symbol, it is a magnetic force, it doesn't matter. The symbol is separate from humans. Period.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:The symbol is separate from humans. Period.
It's not seperate from the guy who tatooted it to his arm ;)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Meaning, it was not designed for any human. It is three symbols combined to create a super symbol. It means the domination of the world, by me.