The Town of Odyssey Turns Nineteen!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
The Town of Odyssey Turns Nineteen!

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the ToO has officially turned nineteen! \:D/ The idea that we are one year away from our twentieth anniversary is so amazing. I know we have much less activity now. That doesn't change the special place that the ToO holds in my heart and in my memories, and it continues to be a place I enjoy spending time.

The statistics below prove that there are a lot of dedicated ToOers who love to post. It's great to see friends old and new posting!

Number of posts: 1064737
Posts per day: 153.42 (I notice this is significantly higher than what I said last year, so either I made a mistake last year or the admin control panel stats I'm using are sometimes skewed.)
Number of topics: 31276
Topics per day: 4.51
Number of users: 1639
Users per day: 0.24

If you would like to read past anniversary threads, they are all archived in City Hall. You won't be able to post in them, but feel free to peruse past celebrations! Click the following links if you're interested: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay!! I can't believe it's been that long...happy birthday, ToO!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

:shock:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Booooo shut it down! :protest:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Boooo!! Shut The Top Crusader down! :x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:48 pmThe idea that we are one year away from our twentieth anniversary is so amazing.
Wow that is actually crazy :o
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:08 pm
Catspaw wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:48 pmThe idea that we are one year away from our twentieth anniversary is so amazing.
Wow that is actually crazy :o
It makes me feel very old! I can still so clearly picture the excitement as I waited to find out what Shadowpaw's big April 1 announcement would be and where I was when I signed up. The thought that it was almost two decades ago is :thud: