3-14

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

3-14

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Woohoo! Pi Day is here again. \:D/ Love the gif tradition continuing, bookworm!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:51 pmLove the gif tradition continuing, bookworm!
So close to actually being a Friday Pi Day.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I was out and about and busy yesterday, and I didn't realize it was Pi Day until I was in bed at the end of the night. I failed to make any pies, eat any pizza, or in anyway celebrate this momentous day. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:02 pm
Catspaw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:51 pmLove the gif tradition continuing, bookworm!
So close to actually being a Friday Pi Day.
Haha, one day!

Laura, when I saw you posted I was prepared to wish I had been with you to enjoy a variety of homemade pie, so maybe I feel better now? ;) You'll have to save your energy for another day. Star Wars days is approaching! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

That is true!
My next big celebration is next week, when my youngest turns one...a Peter Rabbit themed party, I'm planning on making a cake that looks like a garden surrounded by a white fence with Peter Rabbit sitting in the middle. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds amazing! I love Peter Rabbit. Enjoy the special birthday celebration, and share a picture of the cake if you think of it. :yum: