Favourite Candy/Chocolate Bars

Mmm, yummy!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Favourite Candy/Chocolate Bars

Post by Catspaw »

I love Coffe Crisp bars, Cadbury Creme Eggs, Marshmallow Peeps (even though my best friend thinks they're gross), peanut M&Ms, and so such more! Oh, I almost forgot sour gummy worms and Skittles! Actually, I like almost any kind of candy and chocolate. I know there are some people who don't like chocolate or sugary candy, which I don't understand, but the rest of us can drool while reading about the favourite candies of other ToO people!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Have you ever heard of a Zagnut? My friend used to not be able to have chocolate so we discovered Zagnuts. It's a candy bar like a butterfinger without the chocolate covering. I love them!!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

When I was younger, I was allergic to Peanuts and by products. So of course, because I couldnt have it, i really wanted it. But it would make my throat swell up and I couldnt breath. So anyways, now Im not allergic to peanuts anymore, so i absolutely love Butterfingers.
But when I couldnt have nuts i like twix and 3 musketeers.
I really like starbursts though. I like to roast them over camp fires...they get hard and crystalized on the outside, and then liquidy and juicy on the inside. You just have to be careful no to burn yourself on them.
OR, you could just melt them in the microwave, and then mix the flavors together. Yum. ok, im done now. you will all learn not to get me started talking about food. :-#
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Snickers, Butterfingers, Starburst, Sweet Tarts, M&Ms, and most others too! :D
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Nestle Crunch all the way. Either that or a Twix.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

*dosen't really care for chocolate bars all that much*

When I do eat them Kit Kat or Recess Peanutbutter cups are good.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I don't eat candy much anymore, but my favorites:

Twix, Reeses anything, Starburst, Skittles, 3 Muskateers, certain Caramel bars, Gobstoppers, m&ms, laffy taffy, jolly ranchers, smarties, and tart n tinys (which don't appear to be made anymore :( )

And I'm sure there are more, I'm just forgetting.

-Jonathan
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Sugar! Yess, precious!

I love Starbursts...I've got to do that sometime! What flavor of Starbursts do you like(among the four or five in each package)?

I also like most gummy candies, as long as they're fruit-flavored. Especially GummiWorms.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Really, I'll eat anything that has chocolate and/or peanut butter in it. :D So that would include Reeses, chocolate-covered almonds or peanuts, O Henry bars, and a dozen others. Hm. More of my favorites would include Skittles (particularly the sour type), M&Ms, Coffee Crisps, Sour Patch Kids . . .
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

M&Ms aren't too bad......it's been a while since I've had them, but still.....

I also like starburst (or use to.......been years since I've had the stuff).

Payday candy bars are good (I like the fact they don't have chocolate)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

A Butterfinger a day keeps the......oh wait.

I like just about any kind of candy or choolate (no coconut).
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

If it falls under the food group called "candy" (yes I'm joking) then I probably like it.
My current favorite has to be Butterfingers which I just discovered within the past couple years. I also love Snickers, Kit Kats, Skittles, Reese's Pieces, M & M's, 3 Musketeers, Hershey's bars, Nestle Crunch bars, and many many more. :D
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Skor
Symphony bars with toffe bits
white chocolate reeses pb cups
tootsie rolls
sour gummy worms
green m&m's

mmmmmm......sugar =P~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Sour gummy worms!! How could I forget!?! :lol:
One of my favorite candies of all time. :)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Jolly Ranchers, and Licorish (I know that's not spelled right).
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Another cool thing to do is take four starbursts, all different flavors, and mesh them into a starburst ball. It's quite tasty.

-Jonathan
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I lie Coffee Crisp bars and Cadbury Creme Eggs. I like almost all types of chocolate though.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

my favorite are butterfingers
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I like Snickers bars a lot, and I like Jolly Ranchers, and Butterscotch flavored candy. But my very favorite candy is (well, I'm not sure if it'S technically a candy), but it's gum! I am almost addicted to gum! I chew it all of the time, except when I'm sleeping, or when I'm at work.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

I love M&Ms (Chocolate looks better in black and white!), Snickers (and their commercials), Cowlicks (I have them once about every year, occasionally twice, and they are the bomb), Butterfingers (commercials, not so much), and Reese's Pieces. That's to name a few, yeah, I'll eat just about any candy, and any chocolate except Ding-Dongs, Twinkies and those sickening Swiss Chocolate rollup thingies! *Puke* Skittles aren't one of my favorites unless they're dipped in barbecue sauce. I know! It sounds to say the least, an unlikely combination, but bbq skittles are the best! Now everyone thinks I'm out of my mind... But it's all true!