Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

The only fun way to blow up

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Post by Woody »

I got this game while it was on sale on Steam recently, and I've been enjoying it a lot. It's a cooperative communication game, where one person has to describe a bomb they see on a screen to the other players, who have the manual that holds the secrets to disarming it. I've been bringing it along to almost every social occasion I go to, and it's been a big hit! If you like puzzles and party games, and can find a group of 3-4 people to play it with, it's definitely worth the $15. It's a boatload of fun, with lots of laughs and some real team-building challenges.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Man I wish I could play, I've seen it been played before, but I kinda don't have friends. :P
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I haven't played, but I think it's an innovative idea in co-op.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

I've been following this game, and it is pretty great. I am gaining a greater appreciation for local-play games, there is a unique fun to them.
~ Walker in Dreams