The Exclusive AIO Forum

A new, up-and-coming AIO forum!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

The Exclusive AIO Forum

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Several weeks ago, after seeing the success of The Soda Shop and Campbell County, I decided to create a message board of my own. Similar to the Soda Shop, this message board has an interesting layout and is entitled The Exclusive AIO Forum. However, the forum is dying. There are literally 5 members and no posts is the past two weeks or so. So we need members NOW! I'll give you a link, and you can join. I'm going to be on the forum a lot once there are ten members, so you'll have me to discuss Odyssey with. Please go join. There's not a lot of discussion, but you can be the one to start it! Make new topics and get people posting! If you can do that, we can have a great forum. So here's the link:
Also, if I can get 10 members, I'll look into getting a logo for it. Join today!
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

Is the forum still up? I can't find any of the topics.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Really? I just went there and all the topics were there. Yes, the forum is still up. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it was your computer or something. Anyway, if you do see the topics sometime, I hope you can join! It would be great to have you. I have 7 members now, but I'm still shooting for 10.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Awesome, I've always wanted a place to discuss AIO! \:D/ About time something like that hit the net.