Odyssey Mafia!!! V2 TOWN WINS!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Should we play another game of "Odyssey Mafia"?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Later
No votes

Total votes: 5

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Jehoshaphat was watching the morning news when he saw the news about bookworm. What a horrible deed. JCGJ and Maxwell, and Astronomer, seem really suspicious, this isn't a boxing match, this is a murder case. Right now I think it is JCGJ and/or Maxwell.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"how can you say that?" "you have no proof!" "in fact you could be the mafia and putting the blame on me and JC"
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Whoa, calm down!" Astronomer called, raising his hands like a referee. "I think if the accused would just present their proof of innocence, then everyone can decide fairly. Though, that may be hard to do without setting yourself up as a target for the mafia. How I dislike first day voting..." Astronomer sat in the deck chair JCGJ had given him and thought for a bit more.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"i think that Jehoshaphat is the mafia and is putting the blame on us :incnt: ppl come on guys vote Jehosahphat!
Vote: Jehoshaphat btw i am the inspector
Last edited by Agent 86 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am not blaming anyone just thinking out loud.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

sadly i don't have proof hes mafia but i still think so
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer looked discerningly at Maxwell. "Why are you so eager to push the blame onto others? Why not proclaim your innocence and leave it at that?" Astronomer paused for a moment. "I still think you are a bit suspicious, but I have no proof. I shall deliberate with myself (and possibly others) further before coming to a decision." He walked to a quiet corner of the Town Hall to think and listen.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Maxwell you are awful suspicious and declaring you are inspector the first day around is very suspicious prove it and I might not vote for you which I probably will.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Jehoshaphat wrote:Jehoshaphat was watching the morning news when he saw the news about bookworm. What a horrible deed. JCGJ and Maxwell, and Astronomer, seem really suspicious, this isn't a boxing match, this is a murder case. Right now I think it is JCGJ and/or Maxwell.
"Ok, you're kind of taking this the wrong way. I am in no way making light of Bookworm's death, but it's always rather entertaining to watch the arguements, and the first day is always rather depressing, so I thought I would liven it up a little." JC said calmly. "I will tell you right now that I am just a regular townie. Are you accusing me because I didn't offer you a chair? I can give you one... All I have is pink, though."
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"lol." thought Max and then he said to Blitz "i can't prove it i might get thrown out and i am the inspector."
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

You have 48 hours to make a decision...
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

"My no-vote stands." JC said. "I don't see any reason, or benefit, in voting on someone, when I really have absolutely no ideas as to who did it. Though, I will try to vote tomorrow... Oh, does anyone want a soda? I have Barqs Root-Beer, Made-in-SC Blenheim Giner-Ale, and Cheerwine."
They/Them
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"Please ppl if i kill a innocent townie do not kill me for i am the inspector."
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

"Hey Max, you know, by admitting that you are the inspector, you have pretty much just garunteed (sp) your death. So, why are you telling us not to vote for you, when you're going to die anyway? It just seems rather fishy to me, that you would role-slaim with no apparent reason. If the mafia doesn't kill you tonight tonight, I will probably vote for you tomorrow, because it would seem REALLY odd that they wouldn't kill someone who claims to be the inspector, unless they know otherwise, and the only way they would know that, would be if you're mafia."
They/Them
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer agreed completely with what JCGJ said. "Max, we heard you the first time, repeating yourself only makes you look more suspicious."
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

but i know what i am! i searched bookworm first and Woody said he was a townie i thought that the mafia would target him first and the doc didn't save him (bad idea) and then i am planning on searching Jehoshaphat, ~JCGJ~, and maybe even you Astronomer and i say to the doc please save me tonight
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I have my suspicions. But I believe Max is probably innocent. Usually people aren't so straightforward when their Mafia. But we will see. I have suspicions but right now:

NO VOTE
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I agree that Max is acting strange, role claiming this early in the game. Normally you don't role claim until your about to get lynched. We have to kill someone if we don't we lose a potential mafia kill. So I will choose

Vote:Blitz
My online family
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Argh. First day voting is the worst. Max, I think you are innocent, though it may be foolhardy of me. If the doctor saves you tonight, then we will know you are townie. For now, I suppose I shall vote on a whim. There is no real choice, so I say (so as to keep the votes even)...
Vote: Joy
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

bookworm rolled over in his grave.