Help!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Captain
Just visiting

Help!

Post by Captain »

I try to post, but it says it needs to be approved by a moderator first! My sister says it doesn't happen on her account!
You Most Be wondering what the Signature and avatar have in common. Well their both Canadian super hero`s.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

And taken care of.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Captain wrote:My sister says it doesn't happen on her account!
That’s because she’s not new anymore. It’s an anti-spam feature for new members.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Great, my brother will be happy to know this when he gets home from his friends. And, I'll warn him about spamming, but since he's way ahead of me :roll: he probably knew it already.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

bookworm wrote:
Captain wrote:My sister says it doesn't happen on her account!
That’s because she’s not new anymore. It’s an anti-spam feature for new members.
So bookworm, is the approval a one time thing or does each post have to be approved for a certain period of time?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Joy wrote:Great, my brother will be happy to know this when he gets home from his friends. And, I'll warn him about spamming, but since he's way ahead of me :roll: he probably knew it already.
It's just to make sure you don't get bots. Or people advertising belts. ;) It's only the first few posts.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Mimi wrote:So bookworm, is the approval a one time thing or does each post have to be approved for a certain period of time?
It happens more than once, but I’m not sure if that’s because it’s every so many posts, or just every post until one is approved.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

bookworm wrote:
Mimi wrote:So bookworm, is the approval a one time thing or does each post have to be approved for a certain period of time?
It happens more than once, but I’m not sure if that’s because it’s every so many posts, or just every post until one is approved.
Oh, okay. Thanks :)
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Mimi wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Oh, okay. Thanks :)
Or if you change your email ;)

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/