Boxers or Boxes?

Which do you perfer?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Boxers or Boxes?

Post by Bmuntz »

I prefer Boxes as they have so many uses while Boxers really are only good at boxing and cameos in The Hangover.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Yeah, but if you put a Box in the ring with a Boxer, you'll have an obvious winner. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I really like boxes for storing things, shipping packages, and whatnot, but those Boxers are a nice breed.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I will forever wear boxers under my pants. Never a box.
he/him | a little stinker.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Steve wrote:I will forever wear boxers under my pants. Never a box.
You really should try a box. Its like having really big pockets. I store tons of stuff there. And the best part is when you take food out of your box no one ever asks for a bite.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Barrels are even better. You can store several gallons of the beverage of your choice.

Boxes are better because they don't rebel like Boxers.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Boxes are amazingly comfortable, but I feel so formal when I wear them. It's mostly good for church and stuff.

If you put big holes in the bottom of the cardboard, you can step into it and trick everybody into think that the box is pants.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The question is, what do you mean by boxers? You could mean people who box in the ring, or you could mean the undergarment commonly worn by men, or of course there's always the occupation (a boxer puts things such as boxers in boxes). If the first choice, boxers are most assuredly better, as boxes are commonly inanimate, and could easily be removed from the ring. If the second, boxes are quite obviously the better, because you can hold so many things in them, as Bmuntz said, and they double as protective wear. In fact, a boxer might even wear a box while he is boxing! If the third, boxes and boxers are on equal levels, because they are both functioning pieces in the greater picture of items being delivered to their destination; boxers merely move the items into the boxes and boxes merely deliver the items.

So, in conclusion, it seems to be a tie between boxes and boxers. But if I were asked the question and had little time to respond, I would likely say "boxers" as it has more letters, and more is better. Unless of course I was in a philosophical state of mind, in which case I would say "boxes" because it has less letters and less is more and more is better.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

This thread...

:hilarious:

\:D/