Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift

WENT ON A DATE.

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
The Hippie
Processing

Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift

Post by The Hippie »

So...They may not be OFFICIALLY together, but they went out together so that means something! CELEB COUPLES ARE THE BEST \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Love Peace, Love music, Love life.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Tim Tebow and...Taylor Swift? Seriously...? O.o
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This is already being discussed in the Tebow thread.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I read an article that said it was a business meeting, with other people there... Who knows though.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I don't really mind. I'm a HUGE fan of both of them! I don't think that Taylor's going to help Tim in his faith, and vice versa, but I do think that Taylor has been a good role model for girls over the years. She hasn't done anything scandalous or anything like that, and personally, i think they're quite cute together. I don't think they're really "dating" but so what if they went out to dinner once? It's adorable.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It was a business meeting with their agents. They are apparently both represented by some marketing firm or something, and those people were trying to work out some marketing campaign with them both. At least that's what I read in an article. :P
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

bookworm wrote:This is already being discussed in the Tebow thread.
That was a directive to stop posting in this thread and take discussion over there. >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
bookworm wrote:This is already being discussed in the Tebow thread.
That was a directive to stop posting in this thread and take discussion over there. >_>
No, that was a general statement containing information. A directive would involve specifically stating that this conversation should end and possibly locking the thread or merging it with the Tim Tebow thread. However, this could be considered a separate topic, since people who are interested in the Taylor Swift side of the story might not go through a Tim Tebow thread to express their thoughts. This thread is linked to Tim Tebow, but not entirely about him.

I have little interest in either of these people, but if they're in a commercial together eventually as the result of this "business lunch date" or whatever it was ;) and somebody posts a link here on the ToO, I would watch it. \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Somehow I don't see Tim Tebow marrying or even dating anyone famous. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

The rumor made it to the ACM Awards tonight, where the hosts, Blake Shelton and Reba, embarrassed Taylor Swift by joking about it: http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/our-countr ... 26263.html

\:D/

Jeremy