Favorite AIO website?

Whats yours?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Fenix
The Rich

Favorite AIO website?

Post by Fenix »

Mine has got to be Shadowpaws AIOSF Its the best and most updated.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

. . . the one which you and I are currently browsing. :D

Shadowpaw's Soda Fountain, by far, is the greatest AIO website. \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Fenix wrote:Mine has got to be Shadowpaws AIOSF Its the best and most updated.
Same here.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

AIOSF is my favorite as well. It was my favorite before the Town of Odyssey opened. :)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I love the Soda Fountain because he knows everything, but, my all time favorite is Franks Breakfast Inn!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

My favorite used to be odysseyscoop, but since Jacob Isom went off to college, and doesn't update it anymore, my new favorite is the aiosf.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

FBI is another terrific AIO site. :)
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

www.aiohq.com is really good too and of course the soda fountain.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hooray for the SF! However, I also really enjoy the FBI. They have totally different ways of expressing some material, and I like it! They don't serve the exact same purpose, which is good, so I make a point to go to both regularly.

(And no, Frank did not pay me to say that...no, of course not...I don't take bribes of any kind... not even ToO money...so if you want me to say something nice about you, please do not donate money to Catspaw...)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOHQ had a big hand in fostering my fanship and partly led me in becoming the die-hard addict I am today. I didn't discover Jacob's site until a day or two after it closed. Next to aiohq the soda fountain has, in recent months, has also become a favorite. Honorable mentions go to FBI and Eugene Forever.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

AIOHQ was the first fansite that I stumbled across. The treasure trove of information that I located was thrilling! :) The fact that it moves as a snail's pace now is why it doesn't rank above my 2 other favorites. I really wish it'd have a few more updates but I missed all the good stuff there. ](*,)
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

The Soda Fountain and the Odyssey Scoop.

I loved the Scoop- it's possibly the most extensive AIO site ever. All those articles actually convinceed me to write one, as well... those were good days.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I wish the webmaster there would do more of those AIO Wheel of Fortune games. :)
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

Like several others before me, my favorite AIO site is The Soda Fountain. I like the constant updates, exclusive information, reviews, and articles. I also enjoy visiting the AIOHQ, FBI, and AIO Wonderworld.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

wow, www.WhitsEnd.org doesn't have many fans. It *does* have the best summaries for every episode, and it's easiest to search there http://whitsend.org/library/

The layout is very young-looking though.

-shasta
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Chandler wrote:I wish the webmaster there would do more of those AIO Wheel of Fortune games. :)
Since his site is closed I don't think there will be any more in the near future. The AIOSF in by far my favourite AIO website. It has many features has a best info the fastest. Shadowpaw's AIO reality TV shows were great and Talk to the Paw is a great thing. I loved the Scoops radio stuff that Jacob had. They always made me laugh. I especially liked the soap operas. \:D/ FBI is pretty good and I like the HQ but other then that I don't visit others much.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

shasta wrote:wow, www.WhitsEnd.org doesn't have many fans. It *does* have the best summaries for every episode, and it's easiest to search there http://whitsend.org/library/

The layout is very young-looking though.

-shasta
I beg to differ. For me it's difficult and aggravating to search through there to where I can finally find the eps. aiohq.com has a much easier layout.

-Jonathan
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

aiohq & aiosf would be tied in my book.

hq for back catalog info and sf for new info.

-jolly
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Odyssey Scoop, AIOSF, and AIO HQ...
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

it's about a tie between AIOSF and AIOHQ.
I like that the SF is updated all the time with the current news, but I like all the info at the HQ..