AIO itunes Album Artwork

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

AIO itunes Album Artwork

Post by Mark Prescott »

I know it bugs me when I put AIO on my itunes and it doesn't have any album artwork., and the quality of the album artwork I found online isn't very good. So that Is why I make my own. Here is one for The Green ring conspiracy I thought I'd share with you. There might be more coming soon. Image
EDIT: I just looked again, and I made a mistake. I found some nice quality artwork. But you guys can still have this one. No, seriously, it's fine. 'cmon, I insist! TAKE IT! :x If this is in popular demand, I might make some more.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Very nice! You know, AIOWiki, usually has very high quality artwork if you click keep opening the album cover pictures as much as they will.
Example-Here's the first album I saw: http://www.aiowiki.com/w/images/d/d9/27front.jpg
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

THAT IMAGE IS AMAZING.

I SHALL PIRATE IT AND MAKE MILLIONS.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Does no one else go to AIOWiki for iTunes album covers?
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

I just recently used AIOwiki to add all of the album art to my albums. That isn't illegal right, since I've bought the albums and all?
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Yup, I do! AIO Wiki is the place to get album images (besides Tyndale's website). They look great in Coverflow. \:D/

And it isn't illegal, Dallas. Tyndale (the company that prints the albums) posts high-resolution images of the albums for the public to use, so it's just fine. Besides, I think that a few of the album images on AIO Wiki came straight from the Odyssey team. If they didn't want people to use them, they wouldn't be making them publicly available.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

we get a few image from the AIO team, but most of them come straight from the tyndale website as they usually have higher quality then what we get from Focus, but the files from tyndale are also in a different color space that depending on the program you're viewing it with can make it look bad, so we fix that before uploading them to the wiki.

this page http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_art_changes lists all art for regular albums (both old and new), click on the image and click on it again on that page to get the full resolution (usually 1500 x 1500 or higher)
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime