Calling All YouTubers

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Calling All YouTubers

Post by DanP740 »

I was wondering how many of you run YouTube channels with more of a purpose than just uploading the occasional video. We could put links to each others' channels on our channels and spread each other.

My channel: The DanP740 Channel. I currently have 46 videos (25+ are Identify That Song videos, though), and 4 subscribers. \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

My channel is: iowadski. I have 150-ish videos that I've made and like, 7 or 8 subscribers. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

A couple of years ago I had these epic visions of becoming this popular full-time YouTuber who made videos every week.

..then I realized that I was only sixteen, I didn't have the time to make videos on a consistent schedule, and the YouTube system is rigged. :(

But ya, I still put up videos occasionally, however I've found a great level of peace and satisfaction now that I stopped obsessing over my subscriber and view count. ;) My channel is jFalztar, and I have somewhere around 500 subscribers last I checked!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Everyone likes Jelly's videos \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly is one of the greatest Youtube filmmakers ever. :yes:
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Jelly, your Epic Nothing video made me smile. ;)

\:D/