M'kalister Park: The Album! -- Available on iTunes & Amazon

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

M'kalister Park: The Album! -- Available on iTunes & Amazon

Post by Jacob Isom »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make anyone and everyone aware of the new release by the Ceiling Fan team: "M'kalister Park."

The popular Ceiling Fan Podcast team has joined forces to bring you their debut album—M'Kalister Park. Based on Season 3 of the ever-twisting story of Ethan Daniels, Phil Jinkus, and others, M'Kalister Park features upbeat tunes and catchy lyrics that no Adventures in Odyssey fan can pass up. It's the first Adventures in Odyssey inspired fan-made album, containing live instruments and quirky lyrics. Perfect for any Adventures in Odyssey listener, the AIO tribute band M'Kalister Park is sure to have you tapping your toes and singing along with this exciting and unforgettable album. Complete with bonus tracks and an attractive digital booklet with lyrics and artwork.

The team put a lot of work into the album and you're definitely going to enjoy it. Visit http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/album/index.htm for full details.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I'm so glad that the album is out, and absolutely loved it!! I never knew that iTunes supported the downloading of .pdf's, and was glad to hear a little scene about what happened to Intern Aaron! Overall, awesome album, 5/5 stars!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Anyone want to tell us they've purchased the album?
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I have!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I am getting money to buy it :yes: But make no mistake... I WILL buy it sometime soon.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I would have it by now, if it had been on Amazon yesterday. But it is now, so I will be buying it today! I'm super excited! \:D/
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

I have it! I just didn't buy it! :)
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I just finished listening to it! It's awesome!
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I thought the album would be a CD version, too. Ok well, I guess it would have been more expensive to distribute. Plus, people would ask "What's a CD?" LOL

BTW, I do know what a cassette is. \:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Peachey Keen wrote:I thought the album would be a CD version, too. Ok well, I guess it would have been more expensive to distribute. Plus, people would ask "What's a CD?" LOL

BTW, I do know what a cassette is. \:D/
How about an LP? 8Track? Surley you know what 8-bit music is too! \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I must admit, I was slightly disappointed that this album didn't have "Robots in Disguise" on it. ;)
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Well, you CAN buy it as a ringtone for your phone! (And there are plans to release a b-side record at some point too, so it'll most likely be on that)
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Jesus_Minime wrote:I have it! I just didn't buy it! :)
HEY! Didn't you read your own dedication thingy?! You have to destroy your album now!
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Well, in doing that, I'd have to indirectly destroy my computer too, so I'd rather not. :)
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Jesus_Minime wrote:Well, you CAN buy it as a ringtone for your phone! (And there are plans to release a b-side record at some point too, so it'll most likely be on that)
Okay, cool. \:D/
Kmap
29K to go!

Post by Kmap »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:
Jesus_Minime wrote:I have it! I just didn't buy it! :)
HEY! Didn't you read your own dedication thingy?! You have to destroy your album now!

It's true Garrett, Everyone else on the team bought it. Jacob, Loren AND I bought it the first day. So....You should too.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Remember how I don't have money? Or a credit card? Or a JOB!? All of which all of you guys have. I'm still high-school if you'll remember... :P
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I just bought it! AMAZING!!! my favorites being "The Way back" "Bring Mitch Back" "The Letter" And "Communicate" this is a great album with great songs! You guys did it again!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Jesus_Minime wrote:Remember how I don't have money? Or a credit card? Or a JOB!? All of which all of you guys have. I'm still high-school if you'll remember... :P
Which is why I haven't bought the album either. :(
he/him | a little stinker.