Mafia V4 - TOWNIES WIN!!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

And why do you want someone to die in the night? Is that because you are mafia?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Moontide wrote:And why do you want someone to die in the night? Is that because you are mafia?
Quoted because it doesn’t show. (for me at least)

It’s been a while since the last game, but as I recall paying attention to Moontide’s instinct works out pretty well almost all the time (except that one game we almost lost because I was right :x) so I’ll go with him on this one as well. KF is acting suspiciously.

Vote: Knight Fisher
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Bookworm, Moontide, for once I have no objection. Knight Fisher is acting very suspiciously, and I am convinced by your reasoning that he is most likely one of the mafia. Therefore I must

Vote: Knight Fisher

Also, can anyone tell me how many mafia there are this game? I'm pretty sure it's either two or three but does anyone know for sure?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

I cast my vote for King Fisher also

I would guess there are two mafia. I don't know
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Alright don't kill me. I'm the Cop. *flashes id* And now that I'm almost certain to be dead tonight. Could you spare me?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I don't buy it...there is still no explanation for why you would want us to have a tie during the day, and not lynch a potential mafia. If we do it your way, we guaranteed lose one townie, whereas if we do it the regular way, we can sometimes find out who the mafia is, and increase our odds insanely. I'm sorry, but I'm not changing my vote at this time.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

My point was I don't want anyone wrongly hanged. If you kill me you will regret it greatly. Because what are you going to do without the boys in blue. I am telling the truth. But now that I look at it. Its obvious who the mafia is. ID4J and shadowdog. They haven't said anything they must be trying to keep low. Now I implore you citizens not to lynch me. Because since I'm the sheriff I have a sniper rifle.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Yes, someone role claimed. \:D/ I have been trying to get someone to do that for a long time.

So could anyone counter role claim Knight Fisher claim? (you will not get killed if you do because the doc should protect you.)

Knight Fisher, shadowdog has said something: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=945646#p945646 Also didn't you just say you were a townie? http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=945580#p945580
------------- edit ------------------
Wait, I think that Knight Fisher might be the cop because he is refusing to vote for anyone until he has "real" evidence, something that newbie cop often do. If no one counter claims him, I would be inclined to think that he is cop.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Thank you Moontide, are you changing your vote? said I was a townie, because the cop is just a special townie. :yes: And yes shadowdog said something but only a sentence. And I don't know, but in my experience the mafia try to keep as low a profile as possible.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

The only reason I haven't commented is because I haven't been on :(

But now I am :D YAY

I am a townie.

Nobody is countering Knight Fisher and saying THEY'RE the cop....hmmmmm....this is perplexing.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I say we just tie the vote and hope the doctor saves whoever the mafia tries to kill tonight. :yes:
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Knight Fisher wrote:Thank you Moontide, are you changing your vote?
Um, no because you could also be a very clever mafia who is pretending to be a cop. I am going to wait longer to see if anyone counter claims before I switch.
Knight Fisher wrote:said I was a townie, because the cop is just a special townie.
I disagree, a townie
is a person that has no spacial powers. I think the term you are thinking of is town, which means being on the towns side.
Knight Fisher wrote: :yes: And yes shadowdog said something but only a sentence. And I don't know, but in my experience the mafia try to keep as low a profile as possible.
I disagree, because by not posting it draws attention to themselves. When I played as the mafia I tried to play just like I am playing now.
Knight Fisher wrote:I say we just tie the vote and hope the doctor saves whoever the mafia tries to kill tonight. :yes:
This is a bad idea because we may be able to reveal who the mafia is by looking at how people post and kill a mafia today.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Looking at all the evidence I must vote against him.

VOTE: Knight Fisher
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Knight Fisher the cop died on day one

Night One

The doc and mafia may pm me
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

You villainous murders! Ye foul cousins of Philip Glossman. I warned you... and yet you did not listen. Woe for the ToO. Yet win ye townsfolk. *Is done with death speech. Will not post for rest of the game.*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Moontide wrote:But this is shocking, how could anyone act so guilty but not be, but let this be a lesson to you. Don't act so guilty. ](*,)
KF, you’re new so you weren’t here for the past Mafia games, but you might want to skim through them before the next game (assuming we’re playing one) it might help you see how this works. We have a pretty established setup between the deductive skills of Moontide and I that usually pays off, but this time you threw it off.
That’s what this game is about though.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yeah. i'm not new to mafia. I just made the classic mistake of talking first. The first one to talk always dies. #-o
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I didn’t mean new to Mafia, I meant new to playing it here. Like I said, we’ve done so many games we’ve developed a kind of ‘system’. :)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

You guys want to know why I haven't been posting? :x It's because I completely forgot about this game... :anxious:

Ahem. But I am here now.
Knight Fisher wrote:But its the first day. No one knows. So it has to be ID4J. She is obviously guilty. With a name like that it implies she is a dancer. So it must be her. :yes: Oust the Mafia leader. Vote ID4J

Vote: IDANCE4JESUS
Okay, the logic in this statement is so flawed, I won't even attempt to say anything about it \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

bookworm wrote:
Moontide wrote:But this is shocking, how could anyone act so guilty but not be, but let this be a lesson to you. Don't act so guilty. ](*,)
KF, you’re new so you weren’t here for the past Mafia games, but you might want to skim through them before the next game (assuming we’re playing one) it might help you see how this works. We have a pretty established setup between the deductive skills of Moontide and I that usually pays off, but this time you threw it off.
That’s what this game is about though.
Hey you used the post when Moontide was talking about me \:D/ I think Moontide is a great player the only problem is Moontide notices a little to much detail and accuses a little to early in my opinion. Then everybody jumps the wagon then the person accused try's to prove that he/she was not Mafia and then that just makes them look more guilty then they die :(
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:You guys want to know why I haven't been posting? :x It's because I completely forgot about this game... :anxious:

... the statement about the dance didn't even make sense :anxious:

Knight Fisher wrote:But its the first day. No one knows. So it has to be ID4J. She is obviously guilty. With a name like that it implies she is a dancer. So it must be her. :yes: Oust the Mafia leader. Vote ID4J

That's what made me think he was guilty... it makes no sense.
Vote: IDANCE4JESUS
Okay, the logic in this statement is so flawed, I won't even attempt to say anything about it \:D/