A Weird and Scary Dream

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
A Weird and Scary Dream

Post by Peachey Keen »

Last night I had a dream. I dreamt I was online and I went to thetoo.com. There was a board message saying that TheToO was going to close down! I don't remember much of what happened after that, just that I was so sad and angry. I think I tried to campaign to keep it running but I don't remember any more about it. :(

It was soooo weird. I had never dreamed about the Town of Odyssey before. Hmmm...maybe I'm spending too much time here.
But I sure hope my dream wasn't an omen or something! lol :D

(BTW: All of this is true, in case you were wondering.)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I've dreamed about ToO members twice. ID4J and AE.. in separate dreams though. I sure hope you're wrong, PK!

\:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

PK, you weren't supposed to release that until tomorrow! Now everyone knows! Arrg. :x

I think dreaming about a website means you need to spend more time on it. It's your sub-conscience's way of saying "more, more." ;)
iluvsns wrote:I've dreamed about ToO members twice. ID4J and AE.. in separate dreams though.
Not sure if I feel flattered, or creeped out... probably flattered. :P
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

American Eagle wrote:
iluvsns wrote:I've dreamed about ToO members twice. ID4J and AE.. in separate dreams though.
Not sure if I feel flattered, or creeped out... probably flattered. :P
Don't ask me what I dreamed though.... :oops: Did you know that 80% of dreams fades from memory within like 15 min after you wake up? :D So that's why I don't remember.... ;)

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It’s probably just because you were thinking about it pre-sleep.
Were you on right before bed or something? Dreams are just the brain continuing to think while we sleep, so we dream about things we thought about while falling asleep.

I have never had a dream about this site (or any site) but then again I only dream very rarely.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

bookworm wrote:Dreams are just the brain continuing to think while we sleep, so we dream about things we thought about while falling asleep.
Only sometimes, though. Not always. If only I could record some of mine... \:D/

I've dreamed about ToO members... Fwa, Lee, the friends I know in real life who are on here, and I think maybe one other person. :-k Jelly? All in separate dreams, and out of the blue. Not me thinking about it before bed... which makes it even creepier that you all are imbedded in my subconsciousness. :-
Last edited by Termite on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I dreamed about the ToO once. Dreamed about the wedding for Shadow and Jelly and the kidnapping of him that we had planned. Except it was all in person and we were doing it for a movie and the director and all the others didn't realize we were going to kidnap Jelly so they were shocked when I shoved the bag over his head \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The only dream I can think of that I've had involving a ToOer was one were Stubborn/Cher got married to Jess Harnell... o_0
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
swatcaptin
For the GMF!
For the GMF!

Post by swatcaptin »

I had a dream that i meet Galaxy X! Oh...Wait...
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

swatcaptin wrote:I had a dream that i meet Galaxy X! Oh...Wait...
Haha I wonder where that came from \:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I dreamt about EK killing me. It was like this awesome sci-fi world and he shot me with a laser gun.

Oh, and I dreamed that Jelly lived up the street from me. \:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Last night I dreamed about the ToO again.... uh oh... I'm ON HERE TOO MUCH!

Did I say that out loud?

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

iluvsns wrote:Last night I dreamed about the ToO again.... uh oh... I'm ON HERE TOO MUCH!

Did I say that out loud?
wow Lee you are on here to much. :D haha What did you dream about?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Termite wrote:
bookworm wrote:Dreams are just the brain continuing to think while we sleep, so we dream about things we thought about while falling asleep.
Only sometimes, though. Not always.
Nope always. We just don't always realize we were thinking about it, because most thinking occurs in the subconscious. So we aren't aware of it, but we are thinking about it, and then it carries over into a dream.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Joanne wrote:
iluvsns wrote:Last night I dreamed about the ToO again.... uh oh... I'm ON HERE TOO MUCH!

Did I say that out loud?
wow Lee you are on here to much. :D haha What did you dream about?
That's my problem... I honestly don't remember... I think it was about ID4J again, but I have no idea why! :shrugs:

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

bookworm wrote:
Termite wrote:
Only sometimes, though. Not always.
Nope always. We just don't always realize we were thinking about it, because most thinking occurs in the subconscious. So we aren't aware of it, but we are thinking about it, and then it carries over into a dream.
Um, not always :- I remember my dreams very clearly and rarely ever dream about what I'm thinking about before I fall asleep. Only when I'm really nervous do I actually dream of something I'm thinking about before I fall asleep.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I had a dream last night about the ToO, it was really weird. :mad:

I went to donate some cash to some organization or something and used a ToOers credit card (don't remember which one) to do it. :surrender:
After I found out, I apologized to the ToOer for doing so and sent back the money. Later, for some reason, I was banned from the ToO from some reason I don't remember. Dreams are so strange! :hithead:
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

bookworm wrote:It’s probably just because you were thinking about it pre-sleep.
Were you on right before bed or something?
No, and I don't spend as much time on the ToO as some people I could mention...ahem!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've dreamed about the ToO a bunch, but nothing recently. :-k I did, however, have a dream last night where I won against a robot in a joke-telling contest by telling redneck jokes. \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Termite wrote: Jelly?
YES. I remembered. =P It was about the Cat in the Hat... I think I was buying a whole bunch of Dr. Seuss and was talking about them with someone, and then I thought of Jelly in my dream(unles... it was him I was talking to. but I don't think so). But the hats were blue and white. :-k IT was one of those weird things where I actually thought that they had changed them to blue. Like, in real life. It had me confused when I was thinking about it the other day until I remembered that it had been a dream. :-
Last edited by Termite on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein