Spies vs. Army_Day 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Ahem, sorry. Forgot to post last night :anxious:

Morning rose with a large yellow sun and slowly everyone got up and did their morning routine. Once again Whitty Whit did a roll call and once again everyone was shocked to discover that no one had died. They looked around. Obviously the spies didn't want to kill them during the night. That was the thought on everyone's minds as they gathered to start the voting.

Sorry, short. Now vote, chat, discuss, argue, but be nice :x
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Wait, I'm the fist one here? How can that be? Another no kill night doesn't give us much to go off of unless the person really is inactive.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Well, I didn't get all the PM's from the spies so it wasn't very easy to have someone die at night. :-

You army people, whoever you are, should be thankful ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, since I'm not a spy, I'm thankful I'm still alive! ;)

I walked back into town. "Hiya, Rad!" She was the first one here. "Hey! I'm alive!"
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

This makes it sound like the mafia have at least some inactive people, Invisible Ninja hasn't ever posted so and is there for inactive, so there for I think Invisible Ninja is mafia. But if his inactiveness means that he is keeping the mafia from killing people, I think we should not kill him yet, and go after the other mafia.

Bookworm, does this mean that you can now tell us your reasons in this post?
Bookworm wrote: Wow, that is very shocking. I know why you suspected him Moontide, I think it was probably the exact same post that caught my attention, and I really thought you had that one pegged.
This changes everything. I was planning on having two Spies down, but instead the Army number has been lowered. We really need to get a lead here.
I just went back through all the thread and scrutinized every action by every player. I have reason to believe the following to be non Spies. (My reasons are solid I believe, but I don’t want to give them right now because it might tip something to the Spies.)
bookworm, Moontide, Marvin D.
I have a feeling about a couple others, but not as strong yet.
As for Spies, I have formed my suspicions. (Again, for solid reasons I believe but not things I want to give away just yet.)
I’m not definite on any yet, but I’m starting to suspect iluvsns and ID4J.
I think things will be much clearer when we see how the next round plays out.
Hope I make it through the night. If I get killed here it’s too early to tell if it was because I was onto something and an immediate threat or just because I was a potential future threat.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I forgot to add...

Players
Bookworm
Marvin D.
Whitty Whit
IDance
ric
Moontide
Monty
radgeek
Parker Family
Yanny
Invisible Ninja
Lee

and the killed were
AIOluver: Spy
Greenring: Army

3 spies still live.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I vote Moontide.. He keeps using "logic" to try to defend/accuse people... He's protecting IN. So I believe he's mafia.

there, is that a plausible reason for you moontide?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Ooh good guess Whitty Whit!

Also he killed a member of the army JK.
Now Moontide will vote for you because you voted for Moontide.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I might Moontide, I'm not sure. It probably wouldn't hurt, but as you well know it's always better to be cautious. I might post my reasoning tomorrow, when I give this new development more thought.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I vote Moontide.. He keeps using "logic" to try to defend/accuse people... He's protecting IN. So I believe he's mafia.
Protecting? If I was protecting him, wouldn't I try not to bring him up? Plus I think I have bought him up before with out defending him at all. I am merely saying that it might be more worth our time to kill someone else so he can keep stalling up the mafia.
there, is that a plausible reason for you moontide?
Yes, it as, now it doesn't look like you are just randomly voting for people.
thegreenringC wrote:Also he killed a member of the army JK.
I also have killed a member of the mafia. But because you are dead, think you are supposed to stay silent.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I don't think the dead should speak. Logic and observation are the name of this game.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

radgeek wrote:I don't think the dead should speak. Logic and observation are the name of this game.
"The name of the game is called... uh, fizzbin..." \:D/ \:D/

Well, Moontide, if you were trying to protect him if you two are mafia, you would bring him up and say that he isn't actively playing, thus, we shouldn't worry about him. :anxious:
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Well, Moontide, if you were trying to protect him if you two are mafia, you would bring him up and say that he isn't actively playing, thus, we shouldn't worry about him. :anxious:
But he isn't actively playing so wouldn't it benefit me to bring him up just to say we shouldn't worry about him because I seem to be the only one actively taking about him. So it would be stupid to bring him up because you would already be doing what I would want you to do. And when I am the mafia I don't play stupidly, so there for I am not the mafia
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Moontide wrote:
But he isn't actively playing so wouldn't it benefit me to bring him up just to say we shouldn't worry about him because I seem to be the only one actively taking about him. So it would be stupid to bring him up because you would already be doing what I would want you to do. And when I am the mafia I don't play stupidly, so there for I am not the mafia
Last speak! You just DENIED yourself being Mafia which makes you all the more suspicious! with an Implausible reason ( I don't play stupidly when I am playing Mafia ) That doesn't even make sense! Are you saying you are playing stupidly now and saying that you ARE Mafia? :o
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

This is probably not enough evidence as of yet... but I just checked and Invisible Ninja has not posted even ONCE here. I think he should speak up to prove he's not the Mafia. (not that that completely proves it.)

Vote: Invisible Ninja

and just as a note.. I don't think we should all jump on Moontide. We really don't want to do what we did to TGRC. Right? Because I highly doubt he's Mafia.... :shrugs:

\:D/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Moontide, you didn't do Vote: Invisible Ninja so I don't know if you're voting for him or not. WW, try to do the vote correctly. Much like Lee did ;) I'm counting it anyways but do try in the future.

Votes
Moontide: 1
Invisibile Ninja:1

Do note guys. Because I failed to start the day on time I will extend the voting until friday morning. After that things go back to normal. On Monday I'll post the start of the day and Thursday the start of the night. Try to get your votes in before these times end.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Okay then Moontide (and others) I’ve decided to go ahead and release my reasons for my afore mentioned suspicions. I’m still not sure if this is a good idea because if I’m right about any of these the Spies will probably crack down on me harder than they might already be, but I think I have to risk it because it may spark something in one of you to add more information for us.

Why I don’t suspect:
bookworm -
Because that’s me and I know what side I’m on.
Moontide -
Because he seems to be genuinely hunting Spies, not just playing along to deter suspicion.
Marvin D. -
Because AIOluver, a Spy, voted to kill him.

Why I do suspect:
iluvsns -
Because she is the only player who has voted for me, and when she did she didn’t give a reason.
IDANCE4JESUS -
Because, although she didn’t vote for me, it didn’t seem to be genuine. Remember, I said it was smart (from an Army perspective) to keep me alive, and instead of agreeing she just kind of skirted around responding.
Invisible Ninja -
As Moontide said he seems to be gone, and that fits in to the missing Spy pms.

Now, once again I’ll say that my innocent suspicions I feel are quite strong, but my guilty suspicions I’m still not completely sure about. However, I’m getting more and more confident in them as time goes on, because we still need to find 3 Spies, and as the player list shrinks those three still remain.
Also, with this new information that at least one of the Spies is absent, Invisible Ninja seems to be the logical third person.

I think the only way to proceed from here is to do something that will either strengthen or dismiss my suspicions about one of the potential Spies. I’m willing to take the risk of perhaps killing off an Army in the name of finding out once and for all if I’m even remotely on the right track. Normally I wouldn’t go for that trade, but in this case, when it seems the Spies aren’t exactly on the ball, there’s a good chance that we won’t loose anyone during the night. So if we pick wrong, we won’t go down two, only one.

So, in considering who I want to most find out about, I vote: iluvsns
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Remember, bookworm? I had said I would change my vote if you got another, because we needed you since you're excellent at this game. And you didn't get another vote so I saw no legitimate reason to change it. That was me, voting without carefully finding out the facts first. In retrospect, I do not think you're a Spy, so I wouldn't vote for you again. And sorry if I came across as sounding like a spy. :(

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

In that case I change my vote. I’m not ready to take you off my suspicion list yet, but I am willing to let more time pass before actively suspecting you again.
I was going to change anyway because new information has given me new suspicions. (Again, I want to wait a while before revealing them.)
I will therefore move to my second highest suspect.

vote: iluvsns
vote: IDANCE4JESUS
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I forgot about this game... :anxious:

Ahem. In my defense, bookworm ( ;) ) the reason I voted for you is becuase you always win these games. :x :x
*insert provocative quote here*