How did you find out about the ToO?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

How did you find out about the ToO?

Post by Robert Mitchell »

This opened on April 1st, 2005 and many users joined then. So, how did you find out about the ToO?
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Shadoqpaw's website. AIOSF.com
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Alex132
29K to go!

Post by Alex132 »

Well i found out about it when i was searching around for some AIO websites and stuff.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

From the AIO Soda Fountain, of course. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Then, I didn't know about the website.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

haha i joined the TH first, and saw someones siggy that was advertising the ToO!!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I was a member of the TH, and Shadowpaw had a countdown thing until April 1. So we all migrated over here as soon as he put it up. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...I was on the TH when it came up, and Shadowpaw posted a link there...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I forget exactly how far in advance, but Shadowpaw had mentioned to me that he was going to launch it quite a bit in advance, and I was priviledged to be one of the beta testers for like a month before it opened! \:D/

Ah, the good old days of posting Final Fantasy VII guides to rack up money... \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Well, VI guides would probably be longer because of the two-world thing.

...I'll be quiet now.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I stayed up late just to be there when SP posted the link. I had no idea what it was, but I wanted to be there anyway. It turned out to be this.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Well, VI guides would probably be longer because of the two-world thing.

...I'll be quiet now.
I think I started with VII but EB brought out the VI guides... \:D/
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I was a member of the TH, and Shadowpaw had a countdown thing until April 1. So we all migrated over here as soon as he put it up. :D
I came the next day I think, and EB was the first person to pm me! I could not belive how fast everyone came! It was crazy!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I don't think anyone... Shadowpaw included... expected such a switchover, and so fast...
Me
An original

Post by Me »

The allure of storylines and $$$ for posting was just too much. We had to come.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

LOL
I learned about it from the TH, and friends
Of course.. I was most likely grounded for a month.. and that's why it took so long for me to get over here....
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Shadoqpaw's website. AIOSF.com
Ditto.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Shadowpaw sent me a note telling me about it after it had been open for a few days..so I came to check out the excitement and then never left!!!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Chandler recruited me from TH. And I found TH from Mountain Girl who is also on the Cabana.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

.........from shadopaw's countdown on the TH. but i had actually joined the th just prior to that. when "something big" (the countdown to eugene's return) came up, i looked for a forum to hear other people's ideas, and so i found the TH.