PhotoBucket Frustrations.. :x

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

PhotoBucket Frustrations.. :x

Post by Lee »

I have a problem. When I click on just one image and go to edit it.. it works fine... but if I go directly to the edit feature and the screen pops up where you select the image... I can't see anything!!! Its just a white screen and the same goes for when I try to make a collage. Needless to say, I'm very confused. :-s Any help would really be appreciated!

\:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Strange...it's not happening on my account. :-k When you go to make a collage, do you hit the "Tools" button and go from there?
*insert provocative quote here*
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I gave up on photobucket a long time ago because my pictures wouldn't upload, but I should probably go log in to it doesn't expire...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Strange...it's not happening on my account. :-k When you go to make a collage, do you hit the "Tools" button and go from there?
hmmm... I've never seen the Tools button.. but its still doing it. I should try it on another computer tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Hmm...That is strange, iluvsns...I don't remember ever having that problem on my account, but I also haven't used the Photobucket editor in a while...
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Nor,have I ever had the problem, Lee. I wish I could help...I hope your account gets working soon! :yes;
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

If you hit the "Tools" button, then hit "Photo Editor", it will take you to all of your photos, where you can select one for editing. Or, you can hit "Create A Collage."
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don't edit on Photobucket, I just use it for hosting.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I would use picnik, but it saves all the trouble of saving stuff right to my files when I use the bucket. Tomorrow I'll try it again and hopefully it works. :?

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

If you are using your Ipod, try using a normal computer. It might be something related to Ipods. But I have never used a Ipod or Photobucket so I don't know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

No I was using my main computer... but now I'm just using FotoFlexer.. not as convenient but it works!