Burger King or McDonalds?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

WHICH? :x

Burger King
41%
McDonalds
59%

Total votes: 27

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Burger King or McDonalds?

Post by Lee »

Which is better? It's easy... but feel free to disagree. BK has better burgers, better fries, and better PIE! What do you think?

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It depends on what you get.
For breakfast things I like McDonalds better. And for other things too, because they’re cheaper. But if you don’t care about price, Burger King definitely has better quality burgers and stuff.
But I personally would go with McDonalds. I like how I can get enough food to fill me from the dollar menu. :P
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Wendy's. Hands down. Mcdonalds and BK are just not good. IMO.... :-
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Neither. They both sell processed foods that make me want to puke. (I recently watched Food Inc.)
~Mark Prescott~
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

McDonalds. They at least have smoothies and parfaits which are somewhat healthy. They also have ice cream cones. :D
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Burger Kings. :x McDonalds is just bad. :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

bookworm wrote:It depends on what you get.
For breakfast things I like McDonalds better. And for other things too, because they’re cheaper. But if you don’t care about price, Burger King definitely has better quality burgers and stuff.
But I personally would go with McDonalds. I like how I can get enough food to fill me from the dollar menu. :P
ha. I filled up completely on a value fry and a buck double.

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I like McDonald's for breakfast. Burger King has good burgers, but Mac's has better fries. It's a toss up really.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Burger King is so much better. I mean, it's like asking, "Which is better, a flying rainbow unicorn in a pink swimming pool, or a peanut butter robot computer microwave?"
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

ric wrote:I mean, it's like asking, "Which is better, a flying rainbow unicorn in a pink swimming pool, or a peanut butter robot computer microwave?"
Which is which? :-k
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bookworm wrote:
ric wrote:I mean, it's like asking, "Which is better, a flying rainbow unicorn in a pink swimming pool, or a peanut butter robot computer microwave?"
Which is which? :-k
It all depends on your position of eyesight. \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Well I prefer McDonalds, so that would be the unicorn. :yes:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

In agreement with WW, Wendy's has begun to grown on me. Their "natural-cut fries" are delicious, and the bacon they use is amazing.

However, I prefer the prices of Burger King and McDonalds. My dad is a manager at Burger King, so I could choose that, shouldn't I? ;) I think I prefer McDonalds. The McFlurry has always been a coveted item, and the new Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is one of the best drinks ever. Add in Cinna-Melts, and they win for me. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Wendys is the best.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Wendys is the best.
excuse me? Umm I think we forgot Chick-fil-a. :D
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Joanne wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:Wendys is the best.
excuse me? Umm I think we forgot Chick-fil-a. :D
Well that depends on if you include the pickles on the #1. If so, then it's Wendys.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I think BK is a little bit better.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I like Wendys. However, that wasn't in the poll. :noway: I do like their new fries. :inlove: but BK fries are WAY better than McDonalds. Burger King's burgers are better. No question. :noway:

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, there are a billion chains, but McDonald's and Burger King are the most prevalent so its probably best to stick with them since that is the options given and much less confusing than everyone throwing in every other fast food place that exists. ;)

Anyway, I have to go with McDonald's on just about everything. Breakfast is better, fries are better, chicken is better. Plus a big variety of coffee and cafe drinks, etc. I used to prefer Burger King for their burgers at least, but the Angus burgers at McDonald's are easily as good, if not better. The only think BK is better in is their regular burgers are better than McDonald's. Not to mention that McDonald's is significantly cheaper.

All this to say--Burger King isn't BAD. It is just that McDonald's trumps them on nearly everything, with only a few exceptions.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Goodtimes is definitely the best. But, between Burger King and McDonalds, I'd probably choose Burger King.