Internet computers...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Where in your house?

Upstairs
8%
Downstairs
38%
Basement
8%
1-story house
23%
We don't have internet. Which would be hard for you to read this site if you didn't have access to the internet.. :)
No votes
Somewhere you can have access
23%

Total votes: 13

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Internet computers...

Post by Whitty Whit »

Where do you guys have access to the internet? Do you have a laptop in your room? Downstairs public computer? \:D/ Answer and post thoughts!
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hard to answer. We have one floor and a basement. The pcs are on the main floor. You should add an option. But I mostly get on on my itouch. :D

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don't have internet at home, only at places my laptop can access. :cpu:
Mostly the library or on campus.
Last edited by bookworm on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Downstairs? :-s I live in a 1-floor house :x

And I own a wireless laptop \:D/ Which is gone right now so I'm using my mom's wireless laptop \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I, too, live in a one story house. We have one pc in the main room.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Well, the main place our family's computers stay is a room upstairs. (Up to 6 at any given time... :P) However, the computer I use is a laptop and we have wireless access in the house, so I frequently cart around the computer wherever I happen to be. \:D/ I like to watch DVDs on the computer while I work, so it may be in the kitchen, or by my sewing table, etc. And wherever it is, I normally check the internet frequently throughout the day. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Looks like we have a lot of people with one story houses. WW, fix the poll! Too bad I lost my modding powers... :( I coulda done it.

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Downstairs, My family as lots of computers, and we have them all in the same room, so looks a little like NASA.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

For some reason when I read through the poll again what popped in my mind was "upstairs, or downstairs, or in my lady's chambers!"
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Moontide wrote:Downstairs, My family as lots of computers, and we have them all in the same room, so looks a little like NASA.
Win. :lol:

How do you say where the internet is in the house? That's like asking where the homeliness comes from in your house. It's just kind of...there. :huh:
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Moontide wrote:Downstairs, My family as lots of computers, and we have them all in the same room, so looks a little like NASA.

How do you say where the internet is in the house? That's like asking where the homeliness comes from in your house. It's just kind of...there. :huh:
Not if you just steal your neighbor's unprotected Wi-Fi.

We have high speed internet on our downstairs computer. My computer isn't connected at all.
he/him | a little stinker.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Steve wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Not if you just steal your neighbor's unprotected Wi-Fi.

We have high speed internet on our downstairs computer. My computer isn't connected at all.
Well yeah, I guess that's an exception...except the internet is still there, sorta, because you're using it.. o.O
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have wireless internet (DSL) and my limit is my living room. I used to be able to access the Net in the kitchen, but I can't anymore.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I think we have (protected. =P ) Wi-Fi... I'm not sure. It's definitely wireless, though. :-k And being so, we can access it anywhere. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Our wi-fi is not password protected. :shock: Just don't try to steal it, okay? :anxious:

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

StrongNChrist wrote:For some reason when I read through the poll again what popped in my mind was "upstairs, or downstairs, or in my lady's chambers!"
Vry nice! :highfive:

iluvsns, you have to put a password on your wifi! :shock:
People will hack you and bad stuff like that. And even if they don't and just use it to surf, it's going to cost you.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

We have protected Wi-Fi for the whole house. I could go on the internet in the woods behind my house if I wanted to. \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

bookworm wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:For some reason when I read through the poll again what popped in my mind was "upstairs, or downstairs, or in my lady's chambers!"
Vry nice! :highfive:

iluvsns, you have to put a password on your wifi! :shock:
People will hack you and bad stuff like that. And even if they don't and just use it to surf, it's going to cost you.
is that a threat? \:D/

here at school, I have internet in my room on my laptop, and on computers on campus. Back at home, there's wireless for my laptop and a PC downstairs and upstairs, but the upstairs one doesn't work at all.

Till the end of the line.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

How do I answer that question? Let's see, there's a computer in the living room, usually two in the kitchen, one in my room (that I almost never use because it's HORRIBLE), and one upstairs that I use for school. I usually use the one in the living room, so I voted "downstairs".
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have internet everywhere in my house. I use my laptop everywhere in my house.