Real AIO Trivia-Game 3 Sign Up

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Real AIO Trivia-Game 3 Sign Up

Post by Alyssa »

Hello Everyone!We

It's Connie K. My brother, Ricrcflow, and I have decided to host game two of REAL AIO TRIVIA together! We need at least five people before we can start. And, please, if you sign up, you need to play! The questions will be posted by both my brother and me. The questions are worth however many points are listed and the question will also indicate if research is allowed. If you have any questions or would like to join, post below! We will let you know when the contests ends as soon as we get five contestents. The prize is a sig/avy set.

Thanks!

Connie and Ricrocflow

WE ARE NOW HOSTING GAME THREE! SIGN UP HERE.
Last edited by Alyssa on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I shall join. :)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great! We Have:

Marvin D.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I will sign up

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:48 pm --

:)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great! We Have:

Marvin D.
takeitfromthetop

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will join. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, we now have:

Marvin D.
takeitfromthetop
Sapphire
Joyful_Always

We need at least one more in order to start!

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I'll join. :yes:
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay We Now Have our COntestents, so we can start! Youan join in the middle of the game if you'd like but you probably won't have a very good chance of winning. Just post here anytime! But for now, let's begin!

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

And so we begin!

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

What is the question?
~AC~
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I'm in! :D
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, we have:

Marvin D.
takeitfromthetop
IDANCE4JESUS
Irwin
Joyful_Always
Sapphire

The game will begin on another topic which I will start soon. And, the contest will end July 1st. Whoever wins the most points wins a sig and avatar set especially made and some money! Wee will have many rounds of this so if you don't win this time, don't feel bad, because you might win next time!

Thanks!

Connie K. And Ricrocflow

EDIT: From this point on, you can sign up for game three. Please join! Doesn't matter if you have played before or not.

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I'll join!
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I'll join!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Count me in! :D

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I'm game.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

We need at least one more......tell your friends!!!!

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I will be that last person!!!
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Cool! The game starts on the topic we used before!

Are Players are:

The Wonderful Witty Whit
The Marvelous Marvin D.
The Dashing ID4J.
The Super Stop Wooton' Around
and last, but not least,
The winner of the second round of REAL AIO TRIVIA, takeitfromthetop!

Get ready for some fabulous questions and head to the the old topic to begin round three.