Pirates of the Caribbean Online!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Pirates of the Caribbean Online!

Post by Ryder »

Hey, I found a game that is a must play. It's an online RPG where us ToO'ers can all be on at the same time and interact with each other. You can make your own pirate, earn weapons, buy your own ship, make or join a crew, etc. Just go to http://www.disney.go.com/pirates/ to join \:D/. I've already signed up with a basic membership and when I'm on you'll see me as "Blackjack Slater". To get more advanced weapons and ships you have to buy a membership, but go check it out and tell me what you think.
Last edited by Ryder on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Nice, but I don't watch Pirates of the Caribbean because it's not something we watch, so I wouldn't join. If it were something else, yes. Sorry!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

Well, you don't need to have watched the movie to join the sight. You're just a character in an online RPG.
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I signed up for this a while ago, but haven't gotten around to playing yet.
It's free right?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Since this isn't actually an RPG on the ToO... *moves*
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ryder wrote:Well, you don't need to have watched the movie to join the sight. You're just a character in an online RPG.
I know that, but I don't do anything connected to it. :)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

If I get bored at work I might see if they have it blocked or not. ;)
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Haha, yes, I signed up a while ago and was playing it, but I couldn't figure out how to get off Tortuga, and I gave up. :(
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

Aw, you shouldn't have done that. All you have to do is go to the shore and row out to one of your ships. Then you can go wherever you like. If you still have questions, just PM me.
bookworm wrote:I signed up for this a while ago, but haven't gotten around to playing yet.
It's free right?
Yes, as long as you have a basic membership, but you have to buy the "Unlimited Access" to get anything really good.