C28

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

C28

Post by Termite »

Anyone else ever heard of it? It's an on-line Christian clothing store (with a few locations across the USofA, maybe. :-k ) that's got really cool stuff. \:D/ Pretty much anything you could think of. My favorite shirt, which I happen to have, is this one:

A few other favorites include the following (ooh, grammar skills, Kody!):

And my ring that my mom just ordered. :D

They're having a major sale right now for a few days which is pretty cool, too. :yes: So I would suggest checking it out... I mean, I even like some of the guys' shirts I've seen on the clearance page. (like the "abortion is murder" one that flat out says it. But they don't have it for girls. :( Too bad.) So yeah. Just C28.com
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Wow! Those are cool things! :D I'll have to check out this site.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Wow, that domain name is short. :shock:
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Moontide wrote:Wow, that domain name is short. :shock:
Yeah, it's also easy to remember. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I learned about this company around '02 or '03 when they opened a location in the mall I used to work at. I bought Christmas gifts for my brothers-in-law a couple times! It is a company that operates not far from here. NOTW (Not Of This World) is their brand, and it sells other places than just C28 stores too. The store name comes from Colossians 2:8. All the stores used to just be in Southern CA, but I see they now have a couple in Northern CA and 2 in VA. I knew they were getting more successful when I saw the big section of their merchandise in the FOTF store in Colorado. They also partnered with the recent movie To Save A Life to have one of the characters wear a NOTW shirt.

That's so cool that more people are finding out about them! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

They had some To Save a Life shirts for sale at one point, I think. :-k I'm not sure if they still have them or if they were a limited thing.

My ring is really epic. \:D/ It fits somewhat on the small size, but another one bigger and it would be too big, so whatever.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

My brother actully used to work at C28. It's a really good store! I like it a lot!!
*insert provocative quote here*
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

thats pretty neat stuff
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So, I've since found a new favorite shirt, which I now own. It's pretty amazing and speaks for itself:

Love you always, SnC