Lamplighter

awsome new radio drama

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Lamplighter

Post by Nasri »

I found this new radio drama recently and just wanted to share with you all. \:D/

Link: http://www.lamplighterpublishing.com/default.asp
Last edited by Nasri on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought the MP3s, downloaded them and put them on my iPod. I will listen tonight and tomorrow!! Thanks for sharing!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wow... you have an endless money supply, Laurie. I wish I could buy things like that. :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Based on the audio previews they have, it certainly sounds like a top-notch drama. And what's not to like about the cast and crew? :D

They had the CD listed at $20 US a month or so ago - way overpriced, in my opinion, for a two hour drama - but thankfully for our wallets they've dropped it down to $15 US.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Since there's a Lamplighter thread that's not that old, I'm going to lock this one. Here's the link to the other one: Lamplighter Thread.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*