What type of Ipod?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

What type of Ipod?

Post by Ryder »

So, what type of Ipod do you own? I own an Ipod Nano 3rd generation. I would normally make a poll for something like this, but there are too many to list and I don't even know them all.
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

iPod? IPOD?! NEVER shall that utterance be, er, uttered in my presence!

I tried an iPod a couple years ago, but it was such an unpleasant experience that I will not go back to them unless they become the only alternative. I own a 120 GB Zune.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

My first iPod was a the third generation nano, which I picked up in December 2007. I acquired the second generation iPod touch this July.

Next up, the iPhone! But probably not until 2011. :x
Boswell wrote:I own a 120 GB Zune.
You are a sad, strange little man... and you have my pity. Farewell.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have a 160GB iPod classic. I could never sleep without it. <3 It's my baby.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have a 30GB video iPod that I bought in the fall of 2006. It is my very best friend and goes with me everywhere. \:D/ I need to buy a new one because mine is now out of warranty, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I will probably use this one until it dies.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Finally! I have found Rumpelstiltskin!
Humor alert.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:My first iPod was a the third generation nano, which I picked up in December 2007. I acquired the second generation iPod touch this July.

Next up, the iPhone! But probably not until 2011. :x
:hilarious:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I had a iPod touch 2nd gen, but that stupid thing broke so now i'm rolling with the ipod nano 5th gen...which is amazing. I'm all about the music, so the ipod nano is great for me. \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
:hilarious:

Oh, Boswell, why did you give him such fodder? #-o

Unless, of course, you are trying to protect your iPod from cunning thieves.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Trent DeWhite wrote:You are a sad, strange little man... and you have my pity. Farewell.
Did someone see Toy Story in 3D recently? :-k
Chandlah wrote:Unless, of course, you are trying to protect your iPod from cunning thieves.
That's hilarious! :rofl: Those old Zunes from 2006 sure were ugly.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

In answer to the original question: 5th gen 60GB Classic, 2nd gen 1GB Shuffle, and 2nd gen 32GB Touch.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

A black 3rd (I believe) -generation Nano, which is kind of getting close to disintegration because I use it whenever I'm not at my computer basically.
Nano because it has flash memory rather than hard disk memory for longevity.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I have a 30GB Zune :noway:.

And I like it :x.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

That's almost as bad as you kissing....
Oh, never mind. :noway:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sonuna wrote:Nano because it has flash memory rather than hard disk memory for longevity.
I'm waiting for the day when they'll just discard hard disk iPods (classic) and offer flash memory (nano/touch) exclusively.
Boswell wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:You are a sad, strange little man... and you have my pity. Farewell.
Did someone see Toy Story in 3D recently? :-k
What ever would give you that impression? :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Next up, the iPhone! But probably not until 2011. :x
"Why you playin' that song? Let me get my iPhone!"

*cough* I, uh, have one of the small blue ones. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Guess what I listened to your podcast on last night? My Zuuuuuuuuuuune. :neener:
Iron and Light wrote:I have a 30GB Zune :noway:.

And I like it :x.
Most people with Zunes really do like them. There just aren't many of those people. And I'm starting to sound like a Zune evangelist.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I have the 3rd and 4th generation Nanos along with my iPod touch... I never use my nano's now, obviously. The touch is so awesome to be able to carry around everywhere, especially on trips.
I do what I do.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Chandler wrote:That's almost as bad as you kissing....
Oh, never mind. :noway:
As me kissing what :x?? Huh?
Boswell wrote:Most people with Zunes really do like them. There just aren't many of those people. And I'm starting to sound like a Zune evangelist.
Meh, Zune's just rock. I initially bought my zune because of the price- at the time, for the same thing in ipod form, I would have paid about three or four times what was paid for the zune.

Since then, it's definitely grown on me. Aside from the size (I wish it was smaller, but can handle it because since it's so big, it's more durable) the one thing I hated was the date change thing when it turned from 2008 to 2009. I almost freaked thinking it was dead before I realized what was up :p.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

This is a family friendly board. :noway: