San Diego Comic Con

Who is going?!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Robo
A great mapmaker

San Diego Comic Con

Post by Robo »

Anyone here goin' to the San Diego Comic Book Convention?

I'm going. I'm planning to film one of my So Says He episodes there, dress as Darkman, get autographs, buy books, bug booths, meet friends, and all kinds of other fun convention stuff. So what about you? What are you looking forward to at Comic Con this year?

-Robert
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Robo wrote:Anyone here goin' to the San Diego Comic Book Convention?

I'm going. I'm planning to film one of my So Says He episodes there, dress as Darkman, get autographs, buy books, bug booths, meet friends, and all kinds of other fun convention stuff. So what about you? What are you looking forward to at Comic Con this year?

-Robert
I would absolutely love to go... but, yeah, its on the other side of the country and I assume expensive to get in so, its a no-go for this year. ;) I'd be thrilled to make it there eventually, though. That or E3. But I think I'd prefer Comic-con. \:D/
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

I'd love to go, but unfortunately I have summer school and don't have the money to go.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I would've loved to go, especially with this being LOST's last year, but internship > Comic Con. :yes:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Apparently they premiered neat new Iron Man 2 footage, but its impossible to find online at the moment. :boohoo:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:Apparently they premiered neat new Iron Man 2 footage, but its impossible to find online at the moment. :boohoo:
And Tron 2 footage....and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 gameplay! \:D/
profg11
29K to go!

Post by profg11 »

not me.
Later,
Jordan

See my new video here:
http://alturl.com/q3zw

Google.com http://alturl.com/m72z

My website:
http://www.jordangreene.us/
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

I'd LOVE to go some time. But Alas I cant. The coverage they have on tv is rather inappropriate. (G4)