Look-A-Likes?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Look-A-Likes?

Post by Iron and Light »

So I have gone all of my life believing that there isn't anyone out there that looks like me... and I'm pretty positive about that now \:D/.

I found an old thread about people that look like you, and was linked to 'myheritage.com' from there. Instead of bumping the three-year-old thread, I just decided to make a new one about my/our findings.

My findings were disturbing to say the least. The only people who came up more than once amongst the various photos I tried were Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Elizabeth Hurley, and Keira Knightly... all of which came up a whopping twice, even though I tried about 6 photos. The scariest result was Jesse McCartney :(.

EDIT: Add Leonardo DiCaprio, and Matt Damon to that 'scariest 'matches'' list. I really do think the people in charge of this look-a-like thing-a-ma-bob have a crack-smoking habit. Anyone who says I look like ANY guy has some MAJOR issues :noway:.

Yeah. Anyway, I don't look anything like anyone I was 'matched' with :anxious:.. all I can think is that they're matching face shape (they're definitely doing facial expression, LOL)? Just about everyone I was matched with had my same square face shape... Come to think of it, I got a lot of random Asian women as matches... Strange.

So tell me your results. Who do you think you look like? Who did that site say you look like, if you try it? Tell me. Now :x.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks for not bumping a three year old thread. ;)

I typically get a random assortment of Asian personalities, most of whom I've never heard.

I just did the MyHeritage face recognition search and I got some rather unusual matches: Ashton Kutcher, Haley Joel Osment, and Queen Latifah. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Thanks for not bumping a three year old thread. ;)

I typically get a random assortment of Asian personalities, most of whom I've never heard.

I just did the MyHeritage face recognition search and I got some rather unusual matches: Ashton Kutcher, Haley Joel Osment, and Queen Latifah. \:D/
Hey Trent! Look- look at this log *points*. It's just the spitting image of you! :shock:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Actually, I&L, I once saw someone at the mall that looked quite similar to you. :yes:

I tried the face recognition on myheritage, with the first photo I tried it matched me with Jennifer Lopez. The other two pictures I tried, matched me with Hayden Panettiere then this other person I can't remember the name of.... :-s

People have told me before that I look like Rhianna, but besides similar hairstyles, I don't really see a resemblance. :p

I've have yet to find my double...
Last edited by V-lady on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

According to the myheritage site I look most like Gerald Ford with Hillary Swank as a close second. Not sure what to think on that one... ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Once a friend of mine found a random picture of a guy on the internet that looked frighteningly like me, but it indeed was not. :(
Ardent Filmer
Tallying up

Post by Ardent Filmer »

Sooo...you have a square face? :duh:
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Ardent Filmer wrote:Sooo...you have a square face? :duh:
They're called face shapes, and everyone has one ;). In order to get a good haircut, you're supposed to find your face shape so that you can get a cut that will look good on you and your face shape (redundancy much \:D/?).
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

it says that i look like Amanda Bynes and 2 of my close friends looking like Angelina Jolie and Sophia bush... o_O
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I've been told I look like a younger Lindsay Lohan. (like, during her normal phase...not her current creepy phase) lol

But anyway...I've done the 'myheritage' thing before, but I forget what I got. I'll do it again and post my results. :D
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

People often think that they see people who look a lot like me. I actually am a friend with someone that my brother didn't even believe existed 'cause the picture of her looked so much like me. :- It was rather amusing. But I get the "You look like someone I know/saw" a lot. :p
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just did the myheritage thing...and my top result was James Spader....what?
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I did one of those things.

No match could be find.

I'm just unique! \:D/
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Random people have told me I look like an Asian version of Susan Pevensie in the CoN movies. I don't. :P
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr